Girls who only did one scene in the business:

tiny little devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guess the title says it all. Thought about starting a thread with all the rare hard to find scenes with girls who only did one shoot before leaving the business again.

First up is Amber Kentucky who is being fucked to pieces by none other than shane diesel:

Amber Kentucky - She Only Take Diesel 5 Hottest Blonde Ever, Movie Download

Perhaps somebody can verify that this is in fact her only scene ?

Feel free to contribute

tiny little devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember the megan madsen scene and it is somewhere here on the forum too...It was simply amazing, big dick, squirting ...hell everything..

Anybody fell free to contribute with more scenes

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cassie (aka Vive) from an early Bangbros scene. Even though she technically did more than one scene (two I think), I think she should qualify for this thread because she was sooo hot and young that she could have had a long and storied career, but like Megan Madsen she just jumped in and out of the business in a flash. So sad!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiffany from BigNaturals only did one scene
Tiffany of Big naturals a forgotten busty beauty

Nope, I have a vid of hers somewhere. i think it was for Bangbros. She is wearing a beige outfit that shows her cleavage ala robinhood. I cant access it now because its on my other computer.

Basically, the guy is "interviewing" her and fondling her the whole time. Its mostly BJ stuff. I remember because the camera guy asks her if that was her first time masurbaiting and she says "Yes, first time" with a devilish grin.

Edit:
What a minute. Those pics are from 3 different scenes. The one with the black panties is the vid I was talking about. The other pics have to be from something else. So there is at least 3 vids of this girl.

Last edited:

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most women who do one scene and never again is because they are probably just amatures and shy. i've seen alot of hot girls but they only have one scene.

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
I watched her scene back in the day it was hot, except the dick only went in her mouth.

most women who do one scene and never again is because they are probably just amatures and shy. i've seen alot of hot girls but they only have one scene.

hence, the thread. so if you know who "a lot of hot girls", you should post the links.