Girls who own horses?

In your experiance are they bette rin bed? i'm getting set up with one soon :D

bet she is, i will report after she has rode me too the fullest.

im agine getting ridden by a man horserider though - would be sublime!!! proper good action and OHHHH prostate come.

or a trans and best of both worfs as her tits slap against you while she wips you, and rams her cock in your ass hole. OHHH SUGAR!

*BoomtinG*

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes they are very good
trust me m8 you are in for a hell of a ride :D
i aint too sure bout gettign ramemd bit lol

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As a horseman, the only thing that one is going to gain male or female is a person who will have greater core strength than average. Other than that, I can see no difference in how one would perform in sexual intercourse.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We generally have better muscle control in our butt and legs. Be prepared for a good ride.
That's what I was thinking as well, but wouldn't a gymnast, dancer, or cyclist have similar muscles, strength, and tenacity.

One would think that women who ride would be better in bed. Sadly, this has not been my experience. Good luck to you though! Report back.
Hmm, I've heard that the women of the upper echelon of society don't like sex much and don't move at all lest they muss their exquisitely coiffured hair. Not sure if that's true but given the circles you travel in it does make sense.:cool: