Girls who squirt from sucking/gagging!!!

So Ive know for several years that I squirt when deep throating. After an escapade of hours of squirting tonight while sucking cock... i had the thought that Im wired back, I barely cum with penetration & only decent/ larger size cocks that can hit the gspot in back of my throat makes me come, so I was curious to understand the science behind this. And found this forum. I guess i am a unicorn

^ wired backwards
So Ive know for several years that I squirt when deep throating. After an escapade of hours of squirting tonight while sucking cock... i had the thought that Im wired backwards; I barely cum with penetration & only decent/ larger size cocks that can hit the gspot in back of my throat makes me come, so I was curious to understand the science behind this. And found this forum. I guess i am a unicorn

Reactions: rhythmystic

lipsaflapn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Ive know for several years that I squirt when deep throating. After an escapade of hours of squirting tonight while sucking cock... i had the thought that Im wired back, I barely cum with penetration & only decent/ larger size cocks that can hit the gspot in back of my throat makes me come, so I was curious to understand the science behind this. And found this forum. I guess i am a unicorn
feel free to show us anytime :)

Reactions: rhythmystic

Citizenjane

Experimental Member
Media
Washington D. C. (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's true for me. His cock was super hard /long tonight and I decided to deep throat (I'm usually shy about it) and I started to squirt when it got really deep. We kept on and man, the sheets were wet. There's something to it. I couldn't leave him alone after I realized that. Made feel so fucking sexy.