Girls who Squirt without pulling out the cock

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I checked out the video-pretty incredible.. I've never seen a machine like that, that's for sure lol.

Hmm well as far as women being able to squirt without pulling the cock out. Hm. That's of course going to have to be looked at from an individual case basis, firstly. I also want to mention that based on the video, I hypothesize that it's entirely possible that the trajectory force that the fucking machine uses could play a notable role in the squirting seen, as it's moving at such a rapid rate, theoretically it could be causing the fluid to be ejected like that.

I have noticed that just personally, when I am ejaculating that if I'm doing it lying on my back without physical stimulation or movement that it comes out in a series of very warm gushes that are more like a faucet....kind of like turning the knob from a fast trickle of water to a medium flow, and back and forth, until I'm about drained. If I'm rubbing my g spot to ejaculate then I have found that when I squirt, if I keep my second and middle finger inside and don't pull them out (which is what I almost always do, I don't remove them) that I just wind up covering my hand, so I can say that at least in my experience, it's definitely possible to squirt without removing the penetrating object (ex cock I guess?) or objects (my fingers) and that doesn't seem to inhibit or prevent ejaculation at all, it doesn't cause retrograde or anything. It just doesn't produce like ... that whole squirting show or whatever. I can upload some footage of me doing it, and since I'm basically squirting into my hand the sound is how you can mainly tell, it's pretty loud and the sounds are hard to describe or analogize, the best I can say is they are wet sounds I guess.

But yeah I'll keep an eye on this thread and let me know, I'll link a video on from my google drive and put it here instead of my album since not eveyone can view my vids. cheers

StudlyMcfudly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of these so called squirting women are just pissing. Sorry but thats not sexy at all. If I wanted to be pissed on I wouldnt use my hands at the urinal.