Girls with epilepsy...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have epilepsy, and I'm so curious as to why guys want to fuck girls with epilepsy?😕
I suffer from a seizure disorder myself, and none of the girls I've fucked the last 22 yrs I discovered it have had a problem with it. So long as you take your meds, what would be the problem?

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you kidding, with a smile that that? I'd sit next to you at the coffee shop, you would be my first choice.

You need to stop reading airbrushed fake Barbie magazine, it's making you freak out. Nobody's perfect in real life.

I have asthma. Do I let it stop me? No. I take my meds and most days are fine.
Sometimes the girl has to be on top, because I don't have enough air to do it myself. But that can be fun too.

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless they are jonesing to have sex with you mid seizure, I don't get the question. And if that's what you mean, they are sick fuckers. Literally.

matt19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect this is a somewhat baited post where the unsaid suggestion would be one where a man would be screwing the girl during her attack. I submit the poster is trolling for comments on tightness and gyrations from said attack and if such an act is erotic. I think if any sane person witnessed an attack during the act it would be a scary thing to witness. Not erotic at all. File this one in the same drawer with necropheliacs and beasteality.

makethembig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is not turnoff or turn-on, one of my ex's has epilepsy. The one thing I do know is that, she was as hot as any other woman, and well she had an event, all I had to do was hold her and assure her all was ok and wait for the event to pass.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had epilepsy when I was younger and, although I've not had any seizures for years, still take precautionary medication. For what it's worth I see no reason - because there is no reason - why someone with eoilepsy (or any other common medical condion) should be prevented from having sex or entering into a relationship. To the OP I would say "good luck and I hope all goes well."

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, my ultimate fantasy would be screwing the girl during her attack. The tightness and gyrations from said attack would be totally erotic. I'm going to file this one in the same drawer with my necrophelia and beasteality fantasies.