Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I swear this has to be some kinda new 2021-2022... "Sexy Slutty Girl Bikini Trend".... to partner up with "wearing your bikini top upside down so it shows off underboob"...

Instagram is blowing up with pics of chicks doing this since last year and now, and it is freaking boner causing to the max. I Love It:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

job126

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swear this has to be some kinda new 2021-2022... "Sexy Slutty Girl Bikini Trend".... to partner up with "wearing your bikini top upside down so it shows off underboob"...

Instagram is blowing up with pics of chicks doing this since last year and now, and it is freaking boner causing to the max. I Love It:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Agree, though I'm not very active on IG... feel free to share all these pics you're seeing :)

Reactions: Lynnj

icenine99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes, I have to admit I love this and would like to see it more of a trend!

job126

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes, I have to admit I love this and would like to see it more of a trend!

So how do we go about starting a grassroots movement to convince all women (not just IG models) to embrace the trend? I need to find someone on the inside at Cosmopolitan or something and get them to start pushing it... :)

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Finally! Found her name!!! Insta / Twitter / Google

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Kissa.Margo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

As it stands right now she is undoubtedly in my eyes the Queen Goddess of "Showing Landing Strip Above Bikini Line"

Only way this Russian bombshell gets any better is with bigger perfect fake tits, or letting that amazing strip become happy trail up to her belly button for us pubes fetish'ists :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

FDgWEJMXIAYLHyW.jpg
FEU1LRqXMAcYGAt.jpg
FFiIUrlXwAIKhUX.jpg
FFWhzYAX0AMxxgs.jpg
FIrJn3SXsAc0lua.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01a-758x1023.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01b.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01c.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_02a-758x1137.jpg
Kissa-Margo_290921_01f.jpg