Girls, women - your preferences penis size?

Ferrywoman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men are who they are and I don't decide on that but when I'm by myself I like to think of a really really really big one.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls, women - your preferences penis size? Length, girth only please and why?
Why do men persist in asking this same stupid question on this site? :confused: Incase you haven't noticed, the majority of real penises posted are large; and the majority of real women hear prefer a large penis. :tongue:

The reason we like large penises is because they feel so much better inside us. There is nothing better than the feel of a girthy cock, as it spreads my wet pussy wide to accomodate it. Little dicks do nothing for me.

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do men persist in asking this same stupid question on this site? :confused: Incase you haven't noticed, the majority of real penises posted are large; and the majority of real women hear prefer a large penis. :tongue:

The reason we like large penises is because they feel so much better inside us. There is nothing better than the feel of a girthy cock, as it spreads my wet pussy wide to accomodate it. Little dicks do nothing for me.

Bravo

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
the majority of real women hear prefer a large penis.

Firstly, define "large" when it comes to erect penis size.

Secondly, please state the sources and statistics which allowed you to come to this conclusion regarding the majority of women.

The reason we like large penises is because they feel so much better inside us.

Your use of "we" indicates that you are speaking for more than just yourself.

Please state the sources and statistics which allowed you to come to this conclusion.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I can help out here:tongue::tongue:

D

deleted105034

No_Strings, it sounded like she was talking about women on this site...LPSG. I don't think any sources or statistics need to be quoted!

You betta recognize dat ya not wize..son!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes i would think most women on this site would like a larger penis. Well said.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I will not. :mad: The last few times I was stupid enough to do that I was lambasted in the threads for weeks and even had people start new threads about how evil I am for liking larger than average cocks.

Secondly, please state the sources and statistics which allowed you to come to this conclusion regarding the majority of women.
No_Strings you know damn well you have a big cock and your girlfriend loves it and you. If God forbid you were to lose said big cock she would still love you as you are a phenomenally kind, good, smart, and compassionate man.

That is correct. Though we Yanks have been known to use the Royal "we" on occassion. :biggrin1:

Please state the sources and statistics which allowed you to come to this conclusion.
Don't be an ass, there are no statistics on the amount of real women on this site and you know it. It's a guesstimation on my part.

No_Strings, it sounded like she was talking about women on this site...LPSG. I don't think any sources or statistics need to be quoted!
Thank you! At least somebody gets me. :cool:

You betta recognize dat ya not wize..son!
I wouldn't say that. No_Strings is plenty wise beyond his years; but he jumped the gun on this one.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Source:

Look at the top of the page.....

Statistic:

Ladies who participate here either have a man with a large penis or want a man with a large penis. Or come here because the coffee is good.

Fact:

NJQT466 is a female who pays attention to other female posters. She speaks on behalf of many, if not all regular female posters.

Question:

Do "we" have to pick apart everything someone says just because it speaks for the majority and not everyone in on the planet?