Girls, women - your preferences penis size?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had never measured a penis before last year. That was a pretty long time into marriage. Mainly because my husband didnt make a big deal out of it. He didn't even know. I surely wouldnt have any clue what the other men i have been with were in size. I have no idea what my vagina finds as a preference....as his tongue deep inside me feels pretty good, same with his fingers and certainly his penis. So honestly, many of us that throw solid numbers at you. Whatever average is you can probably bet the women like it larger than that.

D

deleted105034

Wow, Lee_M I guess I would fit right in there!

I know No_Strings is a good guy, I was just taking an opportunity to take the piss out of him a little bit. I was more trying to poke fun at his "zen" signature than anything else.

njmissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me girth is more important than length, but it's still got to be at least 7 or 8 inches long. Too thin and it don't matter how long it is, i need that good friction only a nice thick cock can provide.

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting ...... Real women ?????? what does that mean ? my partner and i get annoyed at this missused term all the time !!!!!! can you please tell me what is a REAL WOMAN ? She is in her mid thirtys size 6 waist Australian or 0 in America and D cup bust and is 5'2" tall she is tiny but shes more woman than most in my opinion

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me girth is more important than length, but it's still got to be at least 7 or 8 inches long. Too thin and it don't matter how long it is, i need that good friction only a nice thick cock can provide.
:yup: I agree! :wink:

Interesting ...... Real women ?????? what does that mean ? my partner and i get annoyed at this missused term all the time !!!!!! can you please tell me what is a REAL WOMAN ? She is in her mid thirtys size 6 waist Australian or 0 in America and D cup bust and is 5'2" tall she is tiny but shes more woman than most in my opinion
For the purposes of this site only, a real woman is one that was born with female parts and still has them as an adult. There have been a huge number of men lately who pretend to be women here. They steal pictures off the net and post them here. They then lure straight men to cam for them or send them cock pictures. REAL women rarely if ever do that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you suppose is most often the reason for it? To humiliate the man when they reveal their identity, because they're gay and shy, or to collect faceless pictures to fake as on other sites?
I don't know. I assumed the fake women were closeted and very insecure gay men.

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer girth over length but I really want it to have both! 7x6 or more is good for me. I dated a guy who was 7x7.5 and oh my I will never forget how it felt when he split me with it. Of course if it's 8x6 and not fully hard that's no good, a lot of men can't keep their big cocks standing up, that really frustrates me.
So I'd prefer one 6x6 and hard over 8x6 and floppy, but if it's 5x5 or something, no matter how hard it is I'll probably just lay there with a blank expression ;)
Enough measurements for you?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do men persist in asking this same stupid question on this site? :confused: Incase you haven't noticed, the majority of real penises posted are large; and the majority of real women hear prefer a large penis. :tongue:

The reason we like large penises is because they feel so much better inside us. There is nothing better than the feel of a girthy cock, as it spreads my wet pussy wide to accomodate it. Little dicks do nothing for me.
Yep, I only give guys a hand job on our first time doing it.
Maybe some head too but no sex unless he looks like the right size.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.s. I can be bribed with designer shoes by a man with an undersized cock.
I enjoy sucking a cock wearing designer shoes and can just get myself off with a toy.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.s.s. I have also given sex to men with undersized cocks who have made large contributions to my favorite charities.
But mostly handjobs.