Girls, women - your preferences penis size?

softbuttcheeks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just right.... I don't want no horse penis...My vagina is not that stretchable...lol I find guys that are too well hung can't manage their penis. I don't want anything small either that it feels as if I'm dry humping. Nothing more than 8 inches and as great size head to enter me.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,this is my first post on here!!
I prefer girth over length. My ex bf was very long,about 9 inches, but only had about 4.5 inch girth,although he made me come my current boyfriends superior girth makes me prefer his cock (7inch length, 6.5 inch girth). When me and my friends discuss these things (rarely!!), most prefer girth over length

Excellent first post--and totally valid, based on my experience. Women want something they can feel moving inside them. Your last sentence is so intirguing. It would be fascinating to know what girls say when they talk about penis size. I suspect that the topic only comes up (so to speak) when a girl encounters one of the two extremes. Since my pencil dick represents one of those extremes, I have often wondered if women 'spread the word,' if you get my drift.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was saying it as "girf" on purpose.

Okay. So I went and checked my Urban Dictionary.

GIRF
1. Girl/Guy I Recently Fucked
Term used to refer to someone you recently had sex with.

2. a girf is what most people think a chode is, a girf is when a dick is fat and short, a chode or gooch is the bridge between the asshole and the ballsack
that "girf" (not chode) was so nasty it was fatter than it was long

3. referring to Vincent James's penis. This means, that the male reproductive organ is as wide as a fucking tree trunk, and yet still has good length.
“Yo Vin, you got mad nice girf.”

So, basically, girf and girth refer to the same thing in terms of dick size. You learn something new every day.

Maybe I will change my nickname to Girfless.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girf? Obviously you meant to say girth. As one girl told me, sex with a skinny cock like mine is a lot like no sex at all.[/quote] Ouch, that's harsh! :eek: I feel the same way about girth as she does; but I would never say that to a mans face.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girf? Obviously you meant to say girth. As one girl told me, sex with a skinny cock like mine is a lot like no sex at all.[/quote] Ouch, that's harsh! :eek: I feel the same way about girth as she does; but I would never say that to a mans face.

It's really not that much worse than a girl telling you "I can't feel you" during intercourse, which has happened a few times.

Or another girl saying "that's it" and then trying to laugh it off like she really didn't mean it.

Honesty has its place, but thankfully women such as you have more respect for the fragile male ego than that.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's really not that much worse than a girl telling you "I can't feel you" during intercourse, which has happened a few times.

Or another girl saying "that's it" and then trying to laugh it off like she really didn't mean it.

Honesty has its place, but thankfully women such as you have more respect for the fragile male ego than that.

Its true that us girth challenged men are at a disadvantage. We don't have the volume to provide that nice full feeling women love, or that stretch, pressure or friction, and that pulling of the labia on each stroke.

To try and make up for NOT having those natural attributes I find I must me rock hard and have to use a lot of hip action and grinding to put pressure against that front wall and up against the clit.

But overall... yeah, thick cocks rule! They just look and feel so much better than skinny cocks like mine.

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WoW... yanno, I have to say I'm surprised on some level about all the responses here. I honestly have Never considered myself(size wise) what a lot of women would like but it seems a lot even here prefer in the 7-8 and 6-7 max girth range. Sitting @ 7X6 I really really never considered myself what most women would like size wise. Thank you for the thread! For the longest time I thought most women would prefer a good 8.5-9 X 7 over just about any size. I've never been worried about my size, but this does feel good to see! Anyhow, thanks all :p

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its true that us girth challenged men are at a disadvantage. We don't have the volume to provide that nice full feeling women love, or that stretch, pressure or friction, and that pulling of the labia on each stroke.

To try and make up for NOT having those natural attributes I find I must me rock hard and have to use a lot of hip action and grinding to put pressure against that front wall and up against the clit.

But overall... yeah, thick cocks rule! They just look and feel so much better than skinny cocks like mine.

Scott: You have it all over me in the size department, dude. Several visitors to your gallery commented that your dick is not skinny, and I agree. In fact, the length of your cock would put you in the above average range.

Here's a comparison, using another pic from your gallery. Your length together with that sexy bulge in your shaft puts your cock in a whole other category...

Attachments

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm usually very outspoken and honest - but I would never tell any of the above to a guy.

What? So ur saying balls r important too?

Sure - who can play tennis without them :wink:

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I'm usually very outspoken and honest - but I would never tell any of the above to a guy.

Sure - who can play tennis without them :wink:
this has nothing to do with the topic at hand

but I am curious what is your background / decent tinyprincess?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like this question. It gets a rise out of people every time and isn't officially "trolling" or anything like that. Its just redundant but that isn't a crime.