Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as I'm sure you know, men greatly outnumber women on this forum (even if you count the men pretending to be women as women). I've gotten some comments from women, but the ratio of ones from men to ones from women on my pictures is probably about 10 to 1, or maybe higher. So you probably shouldn't expect to get a much better ratio than that. On the other hand, I see from the numbers on your gallery page that you've had 28 comments altogether, so that can't be the whole reason for your having no comments from women. I suspect that the reason is that you have not participated in many discussions in the forums. According to your profile, you have made only 4 posts. I think that women are more likely to look a guy up when they have noticed that he has said something interesting in a forum thread or in a comment on their pictures. In other words, among the members who go browsing through the galleries just to see who has posted there, I suspect that the proportion of women to men is even lower than in the forum overall.

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I didn't take my laptop everywhere, I would make you my wallpaper! 100% female here and I can't imagine anyone not enjoying your pictures. Especially the one with you on the bed and sitting on the side of the tub :)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I get my female responses usually when I am bantering with them in a thread. If they find me interesting, then they will check out the gallery. They will either compliment me on the thread, or send me a PM. I have a couple that leave comments in the gallery.

It's all good, comment are comments. If anyone likes what I am packing and are kind enough to take the time to leave me a comment, then I am happy.:smile:

manhattaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every girl wants what you've got.
You've got some great pictures up (and are probably a fantastic ride too :smile:).
There you have it :wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The original post was from a few months ago, but I'd say post more in the forums and put your percent straight/gay in your profile. Even then there are more men than women on here.