Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually prefer the Tomboy-ish girls. I'm not talking the butch softball players, but the half-girly half-athlete Volleyball type of girls. Something about being athletic in a girl is a huge turn-on

haha hey now...not all softball players are butch..I've played since I was 5 and I'm not butch ;p

I'm a bit of a tomboy in that I like video games, heavy metal, going to gigs, and playing sport...but I'm also a girly girl in the sense that I love getting dressed up nice and girly for a night out, hate getting dirty (apart from when playing softball lol), hate getting my hair wet haha, scared of all things crawly, and so much more...

Last edited:

Tallhungbball88

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha hey now...not all softball players are butch..I've played since I was 5 and I'm not butch ;p

I'm a bit of a tomboy in that I like video games, heavy metal, going to gigs, and playing sport...but I'm also a girly girl in the sense that I love getting dressed up nice and girly for a night out, hate getting dirty (apart from when playing softball lol), hate getting my hair wet haha, scared of all things crawly, and so much more...

Didn't really mean softball players in general, just the stereotypical ones people think about. And yes I just need a tall version of you in the US

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From one girly girl's perspective- I am very feminine and a lot of it comes from growing up around women who took care of themselves. The women in my family always dressed feminine, had their hair done, their nails manicured, took care of their skin, ate well, and they took pride in how they looked. People assume I am high maintenance and that is ok, I would rather be overdressed than underdressed for any occasion. I haven't ever seen a guy complain about me being girly and if they did then they are not for me

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i like burly girls.
artie girls.
smartie-pants girls.
girls with library pale skin.
girls in vintage frocks.

girly-girl seems too much a mask. a drag put on to avoid being self-sufficient.
"ohhh.. i'm such a girl.. i couldn't possibly..."
is mostly unattractive.

i do have a soft spot for very feminine women, the softness.... human gossamer.
these women are spider silk.. deceptively fragile.. pound for pound, stronger than steel.

jimmenycricket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love girly girls. I love girls who always have their nails done. Both hands and feet. I love when they have sexy shoes and always smell nice. I love the way they dress. Everything about them.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like feminine cute girls, nothing over the top with a face caked with make-up but naturally feminine. I also like tough girls, ones who are elegant, but could kick your ass.

I myself am very tomboyish, but at the same time I can be girl-next door cute. I also have a darker mildly Victorian/Gothic touch that is blended in with the tomboyish/cuteness. Don't how that works but it does. I have tattoos, my ears are gauged but I don't wear make up and I love to dress up in dramatic Victorian/ Steam punk clothes.

One way I look at it is, if I'm dating a girl I'm normally the "top" the boyish girl. With men I act more girly.

Girly girl in that they wear a ridiculous amount of make-up, go "eek" around anything messy (had dinner with a lady who freaked out because she dropped a piece of food in her lap. Bleh), who expect their partner to do anything manual labor-ish, who can't change the oil in their car on their own, and take fucking forever to get ready to go anywhere? Hell no.

Girly girl in that they prefer to dress in ways that are considered feminine, like to wear a touch of make-up/have their hair done/nails painted, appreciate it when I hold a door open for them? Sure.

I vary from dressing incredibly feminine to masculine. I present as one or the other, or somewhere in between and it suits me, as far as my own happiness goes.

jimmenycricket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I know one woman who changes the oil in her car. And just because a lady is a girly girl doesn't mean she has to be a fake, spoiled bitch. They are not mutually exclusive. If I wanted a woman to act like a man, why wouldn't I just date a man. I want a woman.

When I had a car I changed my own damn oil and I've changed a car's tire over half a dozen times. :rolleyes: Keep in mind that some of us have specified things that we PERSONALLY find to be over the top, and what we find appealing. Changing the oil in your car doesn't = male behavior other. It just means you know how to take care of your stuff.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I had a car I changed my own damn oil and I've changed a car's tire over half a dozen times. :rolleyes: Keep in mind that some of us have specified things that we PERSONALLY find to be over the top, and what we find appealing. Changing the oil in your car doesn't = male behavior other. It just means you know how to take care of your stuff.
If changing the oil is the determining factor, I guess I am a girly girl....lol I haven't changed my own oil in over 15 years

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all my cars are rebuild/junk yard resurrections.
my under the hood knowledge extends way beyond oil changes.

then again.. i kinda like being more dude than not.
:13:

eta: my girly urk has been made clear
to too many folks girlie = entitled + dependent
not qualities i aspire to.

is strange self-sufficiency is considered masculine.

Last edited:

Tallhungbball88

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love athletic girls and I have to say some of the hottest have been softball players. have you seen jennie finch
http://jenniefinch.com/http://jenniefinch.com/

or cat osterman

http://www.catosterman.com/

Like I said, softball has a few types of players. Theres the elite status Jennie Finch's. Theres the average softball player. Then theres the ones that look like guys. Most of the softball population (that I've seen) is the ones that look like guys. But I'm not throwing them out completely.

Why do i have to be tall? lol

Just a preference. I'm 6'8 so it would be nice if they were 5'10ish +

And just because a lady is a girly girl doesn't mean she has to be a fake, spoiled bitch. They are not mutually exclusive. If I wanted a woman to act like a man, why wouldn't I just date a man. I want a woman.

Many of the people responding to this have specified that there are some qualities that are associated with being girly that we don't find appealing. Then we have specified the ones we do appreciate. I certainly didn't say all girly girls are fake spoiled bitches.

That is all well and good, but I still don't know one woman who changes their own oil. Hell, I don't know a lot of men that change their own oil.

That's fine. It was a very small example of what I meant originally, that you've taken and run with :rolleyes:

rber42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i absolutely love them especially the ones whove never been fucked with good dick before! Nothing like those and the stuck up ones, there is power in big dick, trust me