girly girls

B_kingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love girly girls... i think it is why i love asian woman... something about a really feminine woman

rber42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like feminine cute girls, nothing over the top with a face caked with make-up but naturally feminine. I also like tough girls, ones who are elegant, but could kick your ass.

I myself am very tomboyish, but at the same time I can be girl-next door cute. I also have a darker mildly Victorian/Gothic touch that is blended in with the tomboyish/cuteness. Don't how that works but it does. I have tattoos, my ears are gauged but I don't wear make up and I love to dress up in dramatic Victorian/ Steam punk clothes.

One way I look at it is, if I'm dating a girl I'm normally the "top" the boyish girl. With men I act more girly.

couldnt have put it better myself, u are my kinda girl

i love girly girls... i think it is why i love asian woman... something about a really feminine woman

And this is why I hate the stereotypes of being a cis-gendered Asian female. :rolleyes:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am indeed a girly girl. I even have pink steel-toe boots!!! The guys laughed at first, but now expect it when I'm helping with demo. I've looked for a pink helmet, but I just settled for a silver one with decals.

I am not all that muscular, but keep myself in shape, or used to before the surgery. Getting back there though.

Yes, I like putting on a dress when I'm not tearing down kitchens.

rber42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am indeed a girly girl. I even have pink steel-toe boots!!! The guys laughed at first, but now expect it when I'm helping with demo. I've looked for a pink helmet, but I just settled for a silver one with decals.

I am not all that muscular, but keep myself in shape, or used to before the surgery. Getting back there though.

Yes, I like putting on a dress when I'm not tearing down kitchens.
thats.even.sexier.a.girl.who.is.girly.as.well.as.can.get.down.and.dirty!!!

D_oo0i0i

Just Browsing
Media
Love me a girly girl. I think the pomp and circumstance is cute, and I love it when she's a bit of a brat but is still a woman at her core.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Girthy girls? No thanks.

Girls
all I really want is girls
And in the morning it's girls
Cause in the evening it's girls

But seriously, "girly" girls are fine, but I get annoyed if the "girlyness" is excessive or always turned up to 11.

That's why I like Asian women. (For you, Faydreh.)