girth 7.5-10" and a girl taking it

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: It seems girth can be as much or more of a problem than length. I thought a quick refrence poll might be intersting and helpful.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit: You think there's someone out there with 10" girth? :blink:

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Heaven forbid! Maybe elephants are in mind!

4. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: Just seeing how high it would go. I have heard 8 - I had more room. :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit: lol@the two voting 10", I guess they're the same lucky chaps with the unsubstansiated 13" lengths. :rolleyes:

6. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or somebody thinking the poll is about length not girth. ^_^

7. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Okay I cheated a little. I AM 7.5" girth at my widest point, but that's at the base, and that part's never been inside anything. But even at the 7" average girth over most of my length (less than 6.5" behind the glans, it tapers...), it still takes quite a bit of foreplay before many women are able to comfortably take it.

8. Imported

Gold Member

goddess4m: The thickest guy I ever had was 7 inches around. I loved his girth, even though it took some getting used to at first. :)

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

At 6.5" plus girth (depends on arousal and where the tape is) I have had issues with size since I started having sex. When having intercourse with ladies, it often was painful for them. And, contrary to popular belief, you can't drive a Mack truck up most guys holes...so that has been even more challenging. I've never (or rarely) had a really deep, satisfying blow job. Girth ain't always what it's cracked up to be.

10. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    My thing with girth is... Yeah. At first, it's difficult to accomodate, but I'll ride a 7" around cock for hours after you slowly work it into me. I love the feeling of being stretched out; it's a major turn-on, and if the top is doing it right, feels better than virtually anything else in the world...

Makes me miss my ex... he was 7.5" around, 11.5" long and had a li'l curve to the right.

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Virginia.....hmmmmmm. :p

12. Imported

Gold Member

DeLyn_Lea: common guys if a woman can have a baby im sure she can handle the size of your cock

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

There are things in motion during childbirth that does'nt enter into the picture during sex. Besides that, unless I have been lied to, childbirth is PAINFUL!!!

14. Imported

Gold Member

DeLyn_Lea: child birth i s painful...butthe point is nobody cock is as big as a baby....

15. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah well there are hormonal changes during childbirth as well. But the bottom line with childbirth is to have a female obstetrician; at least then there's a chance she knows what it feels like.

16. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: yeah my wife used to always say pain during sex was my fault until going through natural child birth, then she decided if she could to that she should be able to take my 5.5 girth. But yeah, lots of things do on during during birth that makes girth a whole new issue. and besided the like statement above, this question was about whether or not you had difficulty, not wither or not it was physicallly capable. there is a huge pain differential in there.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Well, most women like 5 1/2"; it isn't too thick, but it's still above average. Chinese women (especially from the south) might be different: Whenever I've been with short women it's been disastrous.

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

I would definitely NOT like to have sex that felt like childbirth! I know what you're saying though, DeLyn- that no man is that big, but I still prefer long and medium girth, anything much over 7" in girth is more stretching than I can comfortably accomodate.

19. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, a typical newborn's head is 33-38 cm around! :blink:

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, a recent study showed that women experienced one of their biggest orgasms during childbirth, though that'd be a helluva way to really get it. I would not however, compare the size of a newborn infant to a male phallus with an alledged 7.5" girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted