Girth And Blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_troyboy123, Jun 29, 2011.

1. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i am sorry if this has been posted before but , i was wondering what is the girth limit where it becomes difficult to be given a blowjob from women and for guys. and maybe is there a limit for deepthroating too ?

i know it may seem silly but would like to know

2. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I think that depends on who is sucking cock. Some people can take more and others can't even come close. I know that I can deepthroat a 9" x 6" cock without any problems and probably could do more.

3. D_Liv_R_Phoole

D_Liv_R_Phoole Account Disabled

i have a 6.5 inch girth, and my girlfriend can only fit my head in her mouth

4. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I have a small mouth and a quick gag reflex so unfortunately I have a hard time taking big ones. I'd love to practise though.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Depends on whether they take their teeth out or not.

6. hud01

Gold Member

6.5 is the biggest I can take comfortably....I can do 7, but then there is a teeth issue.:cool:

7. firedawg2448

firedawg2448 Member

I have never had a good Deep throat BJ. I have had some awesome BJ. But normally its the skill of the had along with the tongue. :) I have had a couple women who were unable to take me in their mouth (yes their mouths were small) It was almost funny when it happened, but I hated it as well. But hands a pussys have always finished the job when the mouth could not!

8. LADave

LADave Member

Biggest around I had was 7". I managed the whole thing but couldn't keep it in my mouth for a long time as I can with ones less thick. Longest was 10". Took the whole thing. I have no gag reflex and a trick jaw.

9. House21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my experience girth has a pretty big effect on blowjobs. I've never had a woman who could take the whole thing, and I'm barely 7" in length. I guess the stress of having to open their mouths wider makes it more difficult to go deeper. Either that or I've never had a good BJ :wink:

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find that six inches is more comfortable to deep throat than 5- >5,<6 inches is. Gets comfortable again below 5 inches. Anything in the middle triggers my gag reflex. It doesn't spoil the fun though!

11. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

ty for the great response everyone , sorry didnt reply soons , was 1 in morning when i posted so went to get some shut eye :)

12. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm just a touch past 6" around, and have had some girls with small mouths complain about it being uncomfortable giving me head--and to be honest, the teeth scraping my shhaft/head wasn't my idea of ideal oral sex either. Ironically, the only girl I've met who could take me down to the balls also had a small mouth and our oral sessions were always short lived, but not from her gagging on me, as she said I hurt her jaw--she loved giving head BTW, and told me that while she enjoyed fucking me, head was more fun for her with less endowed guys she had been with.

13. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm at 6" girth for most of my shaft, the head is less, and the base tapers to about 6.5". I think that the girth, in combination with a straight 7 inch length, has hindered al the women I've been with from going "balls deep".

Previous times that this topic has come up I;ve mentioned that a few women have come close, taking 5 to 6 inches, and I've enjoyed each and every attempt! :tongue:

14. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I'm 6.5 around and the girth is fairly uniform, plus my dick is straight and doesn't have any curves in it. Girls can get a little bit past the head; farthest gone is roughly half.

15. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i go from like 5" at the head to 5.5" at base slowing increasing as you get further down , just wondering as havent had a blowjob yet am i in for painful scraping lmao

16. lpsguser1234

lpsguser1234 New Member

Oral sex can involve some teeth at larger girths. Some wrap their lips around their teeth to help, but it rarely does, since the penis will hit their back molars anyways. You just have to deal with it, and the blowjob is still fantastic!

17. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I think smaller head and then tapered to bigger girths would be better. My head is 6 in+ at the widest part and then 5.75 on the shaft. In my blowjob receiving experience, girls/women haven't gotten too far past the head.

18. thickseven

thickseven New Member

I've only been with my recent ex gf but good god was she awful at bj's, no fluidity in the movement and there was always teeth because of the 6 and a quarter girth. Didn't cum once or get anywhere close when she'd blow me, nor was she able to get it very deep. Sigh, maybe one day. . .

19. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm around 5 3/4" in girth, and I've only been with one girl who didn't give me a really toothy BJ most of the time, or just put her lips around it. That girl's mouth was huge and she gave amazing head overall.

My GF now has a bigger mouth but it's still pretty toothy unless she really preps herself. She gives amazing head overall though: completely aware of what feels good to me the whole time and knows exactly what to do to make me cum incredibly hard, or just work me up before she grabs my dick, turns over, and jams it in to her pussy from behind.

20. B_lykaner

B_lykaner New Member

If I'm totally hard, girls can't really blow me. They can put the head in their mouths, but the teeth are pushing against the head and they can't go down - it fills up their mouths completely. I don't mind it though. Love to see a girl struggle with my size.

Draft saved Draft deleted