Girth and Length

ff_medic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would an OK girth (5") make up for a short length (5") or would that still be small?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There is no answer to your question.

5x5 will be perfect for some women and too much / little of something or other for others.

We're not all the same - we like different things.

By the way: 5" is not short, it is average.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no answer to your question.

5x5 will be perfect for some women and too much / little of something or other for others.

We're not all the same - we like different things.

By the way: 5" is not short, it is average.

This is completely true. This site can lead one to believe that length and girth mean everything, and that the average is bigger than it actually is.
I'm not a woman who has ever sought out boyfriends based upon penis size and I've only ever had sex with one man whose penis was too small for me.

Penis size isn't everything. I've had sex with several men better endowed who were not all that great in the bedroom who couldn't hold a candle to men with better skills but less impressive dimensions.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
This is completely true. This site can lead one to believe that length and girth mean everything, and that the average is bigger than it actually is.
I'm not a woman who has ever sought out boyfriends based upon penis size and I've only ever had sex with one man whose penis was too small for me.

Penis size isn't everything. I've had sex with several men better endowed who were not all that great in the bedroom who couldn't hold a candle to men with better skills but less impressive dimensions.

What Petite said

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the women...

There are black 5 foot 9" 150 Pound girls,

Also 5 ft Chinese 100 Pound girls...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The size of the woman has no correlation to how much cock she can handle... I wish men would get that out of their heads -now-.

/sigh

In my opinion, girth can make up for almost anything. If you're cock is like a tuna can, then no... I need more length. But, in general, girth will always be more important to me than length.

blasianluv85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto Meg,

That's why you gotta find the thick ones! hehe

In my opinion, girth can make up for almost anything. If you're cock is like a tuna can, then no... I need more length. But, in general, girth will always be more important to me than length.