girth and thick

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hardintelect, Sep 1, 2011.

1. hardintelect

hardintelect Active Member

Albums:
    is there any tips that make penis more thick and make it gain girth specially on the shaft (base)

2. Alacrity

Alacrity New Member

Albums:
    The following will sound ridiculous, but if you're creative you can make it happen. I'd say to pump with a tapered cylinder. If one existed with a wider diameter at the base, even just by 1/4" diameter more than near the head, and I suppose an extra tube to connect to that base area, once you pack the top of the tube your shaft will need to become wider near your body before it gets filled. The extra air tube at the base is so vacuum can remain higher there after the normal end tube gets blocked by your expanded package.

The reason I suggest this pump design you'd likely have to make yourself over girth-specific jelqing or squeezing techniques, is because I don't think you can spot target them as you can with a pump. I've found after a year of on/off jelqing I have a just-visibly-noticeable bulge to the center area, as that must be were most of it gets focused, and I jelq backwards every third jelq to prevent it. So maybe only jelqing from the center toward yourself could do it, but the pump has several bonuses. First, you can feel a larger diameter the very first time you pump (due to liquid that builds up under the skin.) Secondly, for a few hours, because it's usually only when your going at it by yourself or with a partner that this increase matters, you can make yourself much larger than anyone can achieve on a true permanent basis.
    The disadvantage is that you'd need to build the thing, as I don't think it exists. Except for mine.
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/alacrity/albums/pump+design/560070-ever-wondered-what-itd-feel.jpg

3. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
    Multi-directional stretching is said to build base girth.
    Hanging is said to do so; especially.

Yes I have heard something of a reverse jelq.
    Squeezes might also not be out of the question; I think I remember reading to first hamper the blood flow thru the penis by putting pressure on the spot between the anus and testis; and proceed to squeeze for base expansion.

What about towel-raises with an erect penis using Kegals? I thought I heard this and yes I just found it; RE: Weighted kegals:
    -doublelongdaddy; a well respected P.E. Forum member with over 40,000 posts.

Add some water to the towel to make it heavier if the excersize is too easy.

Blessings.

Draft saved Draft deleted