Girth awareness

B_Thick Banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm pretty average at both ends. I never really realized just how nice girth is until I messed with dudes and even seen some of my friends naked.

Sorry to say your wrong... You are large not average..unless yiur bidy is pretty tiny and that accounts for a visual trick

AnonForever

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There actually is one downfall to having a girthy penis. I'm right around the 6.5" girth mark myself It's 2 3/8" wide when completely hard. Problem is the thickness takes away from perceived length because everyone expects a penis to be only 1.5 inches wide. or a 5 inch girth. I'm that thick soft for cripes sake.

This is so very true! Having a really girthy penis makes it look "shorter" then it really is. I used that Visualizer site and my same length (about 8.5") looks so much longer with a girth of 5.5" instead of 6.5".

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girth is what makes me large. I definitely don't have a lot of length. Like a couple of others have said, I feel like it makes me look a little shorter than I actually am and since I'm not long to begin with it looks kind of stumpy. Anal doesn't happen. On the other hand women are always surprised by my girth and I've gotten quiet a few positive comments on it.

Attachments

D

deleted716371

There actually is one downfall to having a girthy penis. I'm right around the 6.5" girth mark myself It's 2 3/8" wide when completely hard. Problem is the thickness takes away from perceived length because everyone expects a penis to be only 1.5 inches wide. or a 5 inch girth. I'm that thick soft for cripes sake.

Very true. I've noticed that people tend to under estimate my length because of the girth. Wouldn't like to be thinner though. :smile:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But at least there still are those of us who are in that 8%, TP:

Just too few - way too few...

Fractions of an inch mean a huge difference when it comes to a penis.

Well, I don't hide that girth is all important to me - neither here nor in real life. And even a tiny difference in girth matter way more than a small difference in length - at least to me.

So you can relate and tell us how common or uncommon a 7 plus inch girth is?

7" girth is all but impossible to find - believe me - I try every minute of my life :biggrin1: Even when looking here at LPSG, it's extremely rare - well, at least when you have removed all the fakers, who can't deliver when you ask for proof.

B_Thick Banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just too few - way too few...

Well, I don't hide that girth is all important to me - neither here nor in real life. And even a tiny difference in girth matter way more than a small difference in length - at least to me.

7" girth is all but impossible to find - believe me - I try every minute of my life :biggrin1: Even when looking here at LPSG, it's extremely rare - well, at least when you have removed all the fakers, who can't deliver when you ask for proof.

So..you had 7 inches at least once in your life? just for statistical purposes would you care to tell us : your age, your approx number of partner, your snallest girth and your largest. I would be very glad if you took your time to answer every of these question princess ;-)

Ssmith

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I honestly never thought I was thick. At over 6 I really did figure it was average girth. Because I never compared, only had my own to look at and play with :)
I've come to realize that I'm larger then average but I still don't feel its a huge difference from 5.5. Maybe with sex anally and orally as others have said. I have had my fair share of "hell no" when they saw it, growing up. I'm lucky that my wife can accommodate :) So in that respect I envy you sir! You're bigger then most but not to big. Must be nice to fit in just right.

Simpay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wont complain, females love it no matter how hesitant they may seem at first. I have been told that I could'nt stick it all the way in because my girth tapers from around 6 at tip 6.5 mid shaft to 7 at base.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a few girth problems and i'm really a 6" around thick guy. I don't have a pic of measurement because i dont own one of those kind of rulers, i just take a piece of paper, wrap it around, make a mark, and measure.

Issues with girth.
1.) Can be too thick for some girls, (make some bleed a little)The Girl i'm with now, i usually make her bleed a little when we fuck, but she doesn't complain, usually thanks me afterwards. "you made me bleed a little" "sorry" "no, dont be sorry, THANK YOU". 1 time i couldn't get it in a girl who hadn't had sex in over a year and only used her fingers to masturbate. She was embarrassed. The next night i had to "prep" her by going down on her for a while and fingering her and slowly getting as much fingers as i could in her. After that, i was able to get in.
2.) Sore jaws when going down on me. Actually popped an ex gfs jaw out of place (or something, she couldn't close it) once. It was an awkward ER visit in the middle of the night.... They didn't believe our lie of... she was eating a big sandwich. But thankfully my girl now sucks like a champ. Has never complained about a sore jaw even if i make her blow me for 45 minutes.
3.) Never have had anal. No girl has let me try. During a one night stand after a party years ago, a girl pulled my pants down, looked up at me right away and said, "anal is out of the question"

Not a big deal, but when i buy condoms and i buy magnums the person behind the counter always makes a look like "yeah, sure." (sarcastically) like i'm some jackass asshole with a small penis who buys magnums to make himself think and feel like he's bigger. Or that could all just be in my head...

Fal

1st Like
Media
I'm about 5.1" - 5.2" and honestly it doesn't seem thick at all to me. It feel more thin than thick

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girth is what makes me large. I definitely don't have a lot of length. Like a couple of others have said, I feel like it makes me look a little shorter than I actually am and since I'm not long to begin with it looks kind of stumpy. Anal doesn't happen. On the other hand women are always surprised by my girth and I've gotten quiet a few positive comments on it.[/QUOTE

what is your actual measurement for girth?

AnonForever

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few girth problems and i'm really a 6" around thick guy. I don't have a pic of measurement because i dont own one of those kind of rulers, i just take a piece of paper, wrap it around, make a mark, and measure.

Issues with girth.
1.) Can be too thick for some girls, (make some bleed a little)The Girl i'm with now, i usually make her bleed a little when we fuck, but she doesn't complain, usually thanks me afterwards. "you made me bleed a little" "sorry" "no, dont be sorry, THANK YOU". 1 time i couldn't get it in a girl who hadn't had sex in over a year and only used her fingers to masturbate. She was embarrassed. The next night i had to "prep" her by going down on her for a while and fingering her and slowly getting as much fingers as i could in her. After that, i was able to get in.
2.) Sore jaws when going down on me. Actually popped an ex gfs jaw out of place (or something, she couldn't close it) once. It was an awkward ER visit in the middle of the night.... They didn't believe our lie of... she was eating a big sandwich. But thankfully my girl now sucks like a champ. Has never complained about a sore jaw even if i make her blow me for 45 minutes.
3.) Never have had anal. No girl has let me try. During a one night stand after a party years ago, a girl pulled my pants down, looked up at me right away and said, "anal is out of the question"

Not a big deal, but when i buy condoms and i buy magnums the person behind the counter always makes a look like "yeah, sure." (sarcastically) like i'm some jackass asshole with a small penis who buys magnums to make himself think and feel like he's bigger. Or that could all just be in my head...

Thanks for posting your experiences. I'm nervous about how girls will react to my girth based on your examples seeing as how my girth is a bit bigger at 6.3-6.5". Regarding the condoms: I've only ordered an Lifestyles King size XL online, but they were to narrow so I'm thinking of getting some of the Magnum XL's. I imagine the awkwardness will be incredible unless the store has one of those self check outs and I can do it quickly :p

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've said this before ... hands down, I've been the thickest for every woman I've been with, and by a wide margin. Never been deepthroated, anal is out, and I've been turned down more than once.

It can be a real pain, especially for the heart, since I've invested a lot of emotion and time over the years, worked my ass off to get a woman in bed, only to be told along the lines of ... "there is no way you're putting that in me", or "why didn't you tell me in advance?"

If I tell them in advance I'm a creep, and if I wait, and they can't handle it, they can get angry since I didn't warn them ... but most ... have enjoyed it immensely.

Take a look at my gallery, I have measurement pics, and comparisons with soda cans, etc. My girth gets over 7 & 1/2 inches mid shaft. Blessing and curse rolled into one.