Girth awareness

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wont complain, females love it no matter how hesitant they may seem at first. I have been told that I could'nt stick it all the way in because my girth tapers from around 6 at tip 6.5 mid shaft to 7 at base.

My dick is the same shape and size

B_Thick Banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've said this before ... hands down, I've been the thickest for every woman I've been with, and by a wide margin. Never been deepthroated, anal is out, and I've been turned down more than once.

It can be a real pain, especially for the heart, since I've invested a lot of emotion and time over the years, worked my ass off to get a woman in bed, only to be told along the lines of ... "there is no way you're putting that in me", or "why didn't you tell me in advance?"

If I tell them in advance I'm a creep, and if I wait, and they can't handle it, they can get angry since I didn't warn them ... but most ... have enjoyed it immensely.

Take a look at my gallery, I have measurement pics, and comparisons with soda cans, etc. My girth gets over 7 & 1/2 inches mid shaft. Blessing and curse rolled into one.

Man you are a record breaker for sure!! and your cock is real..measured and compared to soda can!! Now I would like to hear from you how you manage to get it into a pussy and I would really like to see some pics where you are stretching a pussy

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself have about 6.5 girth. I do have a real photo in my gallery of the measurement.

What interesting about it all, is how I never knew how girthy I was until I started dating guys. It's odd because most men are thinner so their cock in my hands feels small - just because I've been holding my cock for years. No point to my story. Just sharing. :)

BTW - I love a nice big fat cock. I would pick girth over lenght.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant help but think that a cock whose girth is 6.5 is as thicker than mine as mine is compared to a cock whose girth is 4.5. Yes I have a girth of 5.5 and if I think of a thin penis I think of 4.5 inches of girth. So... As a matter of fact my penis is a pencil in the eyes of a lucky man whose cock is 6.5 inches girthwise or a girl accostumed to fuck such size.A full inch accounts for a HUGE difference both visually and functionally as much as a footof difference in height for example. This is also why I tend to refuse to believe claims of penis as thick as 7.5 inches or more. On the other hand cocks as thin as 3.5 inches or less are extremely rare I suppose.
I'm 7 inches mid shaft & 7+ at the base, not sure how rare it is though;)

:popcorn:

C.

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 7 inches mid shaft & 7+ at the base, not sure how rare it is though;)

:popcorn:

C.
Well 7" midshaft girth is definitive more than +4 standard deviations from median.
Girth percentile at 99.9985% or about 1 in 68,728. So rare.

P.S. as some posters already wrote; once you're above 6" in girth you gonna have difficulties with the majority of woman and men, vaginal, anal and oral. ( Certainly when it is midshaft - in case of base girth you can correct it with not inserting in to the base )
And than there is the visual aspect - a 6"50 midshaft girth looks weird if the lenght is shorter than 7"50 (non bone pressed).

Last edited:

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth is over 6.5" in the middle. There's a soft pic in my gallery.

The few women who have experienced my size have been impressed or intimidated. Would love to know how more women would react to it.

Women can't fit their hand around it, never been deepthroated, rarely get doggy style, etc.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 2 friends with extremely thick cocks. One said his was either 7 1/4 or 7 1/2 inches. I forgot which of those two mesurements he said. His wife measured it. I have seen him with a simi before and I'm sure it is either of those measuements.
He would not divulge his length. I would estimate at least 10 inches

A former room mate I saw with an erection and he could not wrap his hand fully around his cock. There was a gap between his thumb and middle finger, and his hands were bigger than mine. He said his length was 9 inches. Those are the thickest I have seen with my own eyes. Lucky bastards.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So..you had 7 inches at least once in your life? just for statistical purposes would you care to tell us : your age, your approx number of partner, your snallest girth and your largest. I would be very glad if you took your time to answer every of these question princess ;-)

Lets just say that I had a busy and active social life in my 20's and finding attractive men was never a problem for me. There is only one stand out guy that I would swear was 7 inches or more in girth. (I told my BF about him.)

He told me when I met him that girls didn't want to have sex with him and that his guy friends had nick names for him. His words "I am VERY girthy". When I actually got the chance to find out he was everything he said it was. It was insane how thick the guys' dick was. I wasn't into whipping out tape measures at the time so I can't give measurements but based on my experience 7 was the minimum. The funny thing was he was sort of a conservative almost nerdy white guy :smile: Anyway any women he had sex with would have to also enjoy a little bit of pain because it was truly a monster cock! So rare though. Like I said he was the only one that I would say 7+ in all of my adult years.

B_Thick Banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets just say that I had a busy and active social life in my 20's and finding attractive men was never a problem for me. There is only one stand out guy that I would swear was 7 inches or more in girth. (I told my BF about him.)

He told me when I met him that girls didn't want to have sex with him and that his guy friends had nick names for him. His words "I am VERY girthy". When I actually got the chance to find out he was everything he said it was. It was insane how thick the guys' dick was. I wasn't into whipping out tape measures at the time so I can't give measurements but based on my experience 7 was the minimum. The funny thing was he was sort of a conservative almost nerdy white guy :smile: Anyway any women he had sex with would have to also enjoy a little bit of pain because it was truly a monster cock! So rare though. Like I said he was the only one that I would say 7+ in all of my adult years.

You dated attractive guys but that girthy dude was nerdy though.. FUNNY! :)