girth bigger than length?

jjdov26: does any guy out there have a girth that is bigger than or equal to their length?

granted, for guys really big, this would be impossible.

but are there guys who have, say, dicks that are 5" long and 6" girth?

I wonder what women would think of such dicks.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
jjdov, you've hit on something.

I guess a penis with a girth bigger than length is what is required to properly "get some on the side."

Pecker

rtyuii: 5.5 inch length
6.5 inch girth

the damn thing looks very wide, but also looks shorter than it really is due to the discrepancy

chicks think it is really big

jjdov26: wow, that is interestiong rtyuii

how old are you? are you happy with how your dick looks?

tell any relevent information about your interesting and rare dick. How have different women reacted to it?

does it look different when it is soft? (than the normal longer than wider dicks do)

7x6andchg: I don't know that it is rare..but your girth is above average while the length is average... so at least one aspect of it is rare, statistically speaking. I'm not sure what the statistics for having average length and above average girth would be.

7x6&c

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew one dude whose cock was about 5" in length ... or maybe a tad bit more, but not over 5½" ... but was so thick that my fingers couldn't quite encompass the girth, so that would mean over 7" around. Probably closer to 8". Strange looking dick, that.

rtyuii: my story

growing up, i was very upset with my size
being only 2.5 inches flaccid, it looked very short and i knew it was small
what i didnt know was that it was wide
my soft penis was about 1.5 inches wide and only 2.5 inches long so it looked even shorter than the 2.5 inches
and because of its short length and wide girth, and rather large balls, it didnt look all too good to me
i was happy to discover boxer shorts, so i wouldnt have to wear briefs in the locker room

every time i got with a girl, i made sure that she wouldnt see me soft
i was always hard
i thought i had the smallest penis in the world

when i first tried on a condom, it wouldnt fit
after stretching out the outer ring, and pulling it on with 2 hands, i began to complain to friends about how tight condoms were

but they all complained, too, so i didnt think i was girthy

the first time i had sex, the girl said that i was hurting her
i was very confused...
how could i hurt a girl???
with my tiny penis...

after hearing a few comments from girls about how big my penis was, i began to wonder if maybe they werent lying

i went on the internet and discovered that my girth was in the top 1%
it was then that i figured out that condoms werent supposed to cut off your blood supply, that all those girls werent lying

now, i am proud of my size and i am excited when i first show girls my cock, especially when they are viewing it head on by looking at it from above
i have heard a few "oh my gods" and "that thing is huge"

i know it is kinda short and that its width makes it visually appear even shorter, but i also know the gasp of females as i enter them

it is kinda weird because i know i am certainly not hung, but in a way, i feel i am big

i guess that is because girls tell me i am big

i wish i had more length, though...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=rtyuii link=board=meetgreet;num=1045246135;start=0#8 date=02/14/03 at 20:04:46]

"...my story...

what i didnt know was that it was wide

i thought i had the smallest penis in the world

when i first tried on a condom, it wouldnt fit
after stretching out the outer ring, and pulling it on with 2 hands, i began to complain to friends about how tight condoms were

after hearing a few comments from girls about how big my penis was, i began to wonder if maybe they werent lying

i went on the internet and discovered that my girth was in the top 1%
it was then that i figured out that condoms werent supposed to cut off your blood supply, that all those girls werent lying

i have heard a few "oh my gods" and "that thing is huge"

i know it is kinda short and that its width makes it visually appear even shorter, but i also know the gasp of females as i enter them

it is kinda weird because i know i am certainly not hung, but in a way, i feel i am big

i guess that is because girls tell me i am big

i wish i had more length, though..."

[/quote]

The issue is resolved, rtyuii.
Congratulations. --You are "big".

Forget the length factor for the most part.

Your story reminds us of the importance of girth in the "size" factor...visually and functionally.

And, it's been said (both here and elsewhere) numerous times...

Many women appreciate girth over length.

Obviously, you have alot going for you! ;)

SpeedoGuy: I haven't measured girth. Maybe I'll get around to doing it one of these days. I always thought my erect length (8") was the more impressive feature to partners but after reading some of the comments here, maybe not. I do know that my erect shaft girth is too big for me to close my hand around. The head gets even larger.

btw I had the same exact problems with condoms as rtyuii...hate the damn things.

thick_1: Wow
This sounds like me. I always thought I had a small dick. Infact I was always very embarased by it. For the record at my very best after fully excited and after a massive head job I will reach 7inches in length, ( which in this forum is very small) but I do have a fat dick. It grows to 7 1/2'' wide. This is cool but does make my dick look small. The cool thing is that my wife has only been with me so she has no one to comapre me with. I too have never been with another woman (or man I am not gay) so in the end it does not matter for me. I have been fortunate to have her since the age of 15 and I tell u what. She is a hot latina that can take me like if i were 4'' long and 4'' wide. MMMMMMMMMMMM. :D

m17in3: 6" long and 6" around for me. As I'm tall and big, it looks small compare to my body. Neverthelss, girlfriends had always enjoyed it :) ; they were sometimes surprised by the first penetration.

M17

tallplum: I too never thought I was anything special, focusing exclusively on my length (or lack thereof), which is just under 7 inches. But when I began having sex, it quickly became apparent that my thickness, at just over 6.5, was somewhat above average. At first, I thought the girls that complimented me on my size, and seemingly had a hard time taking it in, at least initially, were being kind! (I think being tall also affected my perception. My dick doesn't look anything special on a 6 foot 3 frame.)

Still, I visually respond to a nice, long, dangling dick, but it is good that some people out there are drawn to what I have got, too!

rtyuii: hey guys

i just remeasured my flaccid length at 2.3 inches and flaccid width is 1.6 inches

erect length at 5.4 inches
erect width at 2.1 inches and circumference at 6.3 inches

rtyuii

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my situation as well.  My cock long enough i guess...,but i wish it was longer sometimes. Nobody has ever complained about the length, but they have complained about the width for sure.

smalldood2000: I guess I'm this way. Flaccid, I'm about in the micro category. About an inch flaccid, and that's a good day. Sometimes it even goes inside.

Erect, 5 inches, 6 inches if I'm really aroused, with a 6 inch circumference.

I am overweight though, so I suppose I could gain an inch or two if I lost that fatty area around it.