Girth brooks chevy commercial

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I saw a new commercial for the Chevy Silverado and it was typical of those ads, but I noticed a familiar face and voice flash by. I rewound the commercial and paused it...it was fucking Girth Brooks. Well, it was the actor formerly known as Girth, anyway.

He left the g4p part of the game in 2013 or so, but an IMDB page said he was doing some camera work for a couple of straight features. Guess we won't see that comeback anytime soon.

I'm pissed because I accidentally changed the channel and the ability to go back and screenshot, but has anyone seen the ad with a bunch of construction workers commenting on the Silverado? I think it's fairly new.

Attachments

emp

Admired Member
Media
Last night I saw a new commercial for the Chevy Silverado and it was typical of those ads, but I noticed a familiar face and voice flash by. I rewound the commercial and paused it...it was fucking Girth Brooks. Well, it was the actor formerly known as Girth, anyway.

He left the g4p part of the game in 2013 or so, but an IMDB page said he was doing some camera work for a couple of straight features. Guess we won't see that comeback anytime soon.

I'm pissed because I accidentally changed the channel and the ability to go back and screenshot, but has anyone seen the ad with a bunch of construction workers commenting on the Silverado? I think it's fairly new.

Check out Chevrolet's YouTube channel. They post all of their latest ads there. I browsed the Silverado one, and didn't see him.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's nameless...he just offers a random compliment about the truck and it's about an eighth of a second.

I scoured the YT page for Chevy when I saw the commercial, but their uploads were too old at the time.

Sobek

Legendary Member
Media

Where's the video?