Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

D_blathersham

Just Browsing
Media
Ok. So I've heard that people who have a six inch girth often have difficulty receiving oral sex as well as regular sex because their penis girth is too big while in comparison people who have a 5 inch girth are able to receive sex a little better because its a bit smaller than 6 inches.

People who have those girth sizes how have your sexual partners responded during oral & regular sex & for those who have experienced people with the following girth in inches how was that experience for you?

Also if you'd like to show ff some of your pictures feel free.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at a little over 6.5 girth my wife doesn't attempt to put to much of me in her mouth, but works the heck out of my head. she told me first time, "I can't get you in my mouth. no way" but she works it skillfully. gets me tremendously hard and huge. she rides me and we "explode" together more often than not.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an even 6 inch girth for almost my full length. The head is slightly less, and the base tapers to 6.5 inches in the final 1/2 inch.
The girth has kept me from being fully deep-throated, but a few women have come close (5+ inches deep). :p

My girth has not been a problem for vaginal sex as I learned very quickly that pays to always have lube available. 99% of the time I put a little lube on before penetration. That way I'm "all in" quickly, and with no problems, no complaints, only moans of pleasure! :D

D

deleted3272

It all has to do with the girl. I'm not that big (7.5x5.5) and I sent my last girlfriend to the hospital more then once because of bladder infections...
what does that have to do with being big?

Reactions: vstrom

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Men tend to have bigger mouths than females, right?

I've always felt teeth. Some just suck head and lick around the edges, which is smart.
Lucky for me, I really enjoy teeth rubbing, some nibbling, and even some hard biting on occasion. Doubly lucky, my fiancé really lves to do all of this! I've always sorta wondered why so many guys don't like some extra pressure/intensity. Variety!!

Reactions: ThickJJ

BeauxEast

Formerly szadck
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the looks of it, in addition to your girth, the very impressive length of your cock explains why girls can only get as much of mid-shaft down their throats.

This is also very true. I've got to admit though, I love it when a girl struggles to fit me in her mouth.

Reactions: sizeking87

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 6.5" MSEG. My experience has been that most women tend to have trouble with BJs for any extended amount of time due to my girth. Sex is fine, but most need a little adjustment time during penetration. I've also found that many times the women I've been with start getting a bit sore if sex goes on too long. I've never had a woman turn me down because of my girth but I have had one girlfriend who had trouble with my size and sex was obviously uncomfortable for her.

Just my two cents. Everyone is different and has different preferences so user results may vary.

Reactions: lapdog2001

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have 13,5 cm i.e. 5,3 inches and I think it would be better if I had got 6 or plus inches in that department... oral sex isn't so important to me as much as vaginal sex... and I know the thickest the cock the better the feeling for both partners... I wonder what's the largest and pleasurable girth an average girl can take without discomfort... does somebody here have the answer to this question???

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told (by someone who might know) that I am around 6.5"...no, I haven't measured, so it is possible that that "someone" may have been either overly optimistic or very generous. Either way...oral for most of my life has had it's problems. In fact, I had not had a "real" BJ until recently, and I am in my fifties. The woman was very talented.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have been told (by someone who might know) that I am around 6.5"...no, I haven't measured, so it is possible that that "someone" may have been either overly optimistic or very generous. Either way...oral for most of my life has had it's problems. In fact, I had not had a "real" BJ until recently, and I am in my fifties. The woman was very talented.

:confused: How can you live without knowing your measurements... especially if you are a member of lspg... please measure your unit in length and in girth..and make we know your true size ;-)

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just a Belgian magazine for woman on my desk.
Questionaire about men and their penis, sponsored by a vibrator brand.
- Only 32% is interested in length/girth to a certain point.
Girth (for penetration):
- 98% : a "no feeling" or "no go" for penetration : <4.25" or >7.25"
- 10% : a "no feeling" : 4.25"-5.00"
- 17% : a "no go" : 6.50"-7.25"
Most desirable girth range : >5.00" and <6.50"

The difficulties starts at 6.50" and most woman prefer a girth of +5.00"

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree.

Around the thick middle part I'm more than 6 inches (maybe closer to 7) and I've only recieved strain-related complaints like once.
The difference between 6 and 7 is huge. For DT I can easily take 6, struggle with 6.5 and no way can I swallow 7. My mouth is a lot bigger than the average woman's, so you might want to move the numbers down at least half an inch.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger and still in circulation I had a maximal girth of a little over 5.5" and a girth at the head of a little over 5". I never encountered a woman who I couldn't penetrate or who couldn't perform fellatio on me, but there were a few who complained of a bit of soreness after intercourse and jaw fatique with fellatio. I am currently about 5.5" at the glans and 6" at the base (and married). I get a few tooth scrapes and sometimes have to go a little slowly with penetration (my wife has had 2 kids vaginally). I've never been deep-throated.

Obviously it depends upon the partner but I have heard of guys around 6" circumference at the glans having difficulty finding partners who can accommodate them in their mouths.