Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

ThunderGod62

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just a Belgian magazine for woman on my desk.
Questionaire about men and their penis, sponsored by a vibrator brand.
- Only 32% is interested in length/girth to a certain point.
Girth (for penetration):
- 98% : a "no feeling" or "no go" for penetration : <4.25" or >7.25"
- 10% : a "no feeling" : 4.25"-5.00"
- 17% : a "no go" : 6.50"-7.25"
Most desirable girth range : >5.00" and <6.50"

The difficulties starts at 6.50" and most woman prefer a girth of +5.00"

I think the idea that difficulties start at 6.5 (real) inches is incorrect. I'm not 6.5 around (about 6.25), but my GF and I have "difficulties" due to my girth in a number of situations, both intercourse- and fellatio-wise.

I think there's two possible explanations for this survey being off:

1) Most people don't have any idea how thick 6.5" is (they're responding to the survey based on their assumptions about how real-life size corresponds to actual measurements)

2) Their definition of "difficulties" is different from the everyday meaning (i.e. can't penetrate at all)

powerful

Sexy Member
Media
damn!!
i´m reading this post and start to stay a litle frustating...
my cock when i´m really hard get around 5,8 to 6,3 of lengh and the girth stay around 4,7 to 5,0 when i measure in the midle of my cock...
my head stay around 4 of girth when there is no much blood pressure in there...
so... there is some chance that a women doesn´t fell a great pleasure with this girth?
because my sex, with all my partners always seens to be very good to me ...
the pleasure of a woman with a cock that measures 4 to 5 in girth is lower than when she fucks a ticker guy or the vagina adapts to any girth??
i´m not saying mentaly... i want to know if a women can have the same feeling in her vagina with 4,5 to 5 that she has with a 6+ ...
thanks for the help!!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn!!
my cock when i´m really hard get around 5,8 to 6,3 of lengh and the girth stay around 4,7 to 5,0 when i measure in the midle of my cock...
so... there is some chance that a women doesn´t fell a great pleasure with this girth?
the pleasure of a woman with a cock that measures 4 to 5 in girth is lower than when she fucks a ticker guy or the vagina adapts to any girth??
i´m not saying mentaly... i want to know if a women can have the same feeling in her vagina with 4,5 to 5 that she has with a 6+ ...
thanks for the help!!

my general rule of thumb is...if they're not complaining, don't worry about it. ;)

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is weird im 6" girth and I have never had any teeth scrapings or any other difficulties in any other capacity.

Where are these girls that struggle? I havent met a single one.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn!!
thanks for the help!!

I'm not a woman so I can't answer you for sure. But I think guys care way more about the actual numbers of things. You have to be careful with all of these so-called tests as in >5" and <6.5"...because while it's fun to theorize and see where you stand, I really think most woman could care less. It comes down to how it feels to them and each one is different. I think for probably 75% of women out there a penis with 5" girth is just fine, it's what most guys have right? But I know, we'd all like to be able to please 100% of women..

The truth is a penis with a real 6"+ girth is very rare and almost exclusively going to be desired by size queens. Not saying woman can't accommodate or enjoy these sizes, but I think most women would rather not have to concentrate and be super lubed every time they have sex. And the same goes for oral too. I think most woman enjoy taking a good portion of a guys cock in their mouth without having to dislocate their jaw.

To try and answer you question regarding the vagina's feeling. I think a woman can easily feel smaller penises, just like they can feel fingers. Some just prefer to be "stretched" a little bit past what they are normally used to and perhaps there is a bit of extra contact/rubbing on the sensitive bits near the opening.

Media
I'm just under 6" girth base and head, with about 6.75" length and often have had a woman say it's too big to give a decent bj. Vaginal intercourse usually is fine, indeed I think around 6" girth is ideal for the majority of women; one current lover says I'm the only guy who really fills her pussy. Anal however takes a lot of preparatory work and lube. I'm very happy with my size.

williewanker

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 7 in length and 5.25-5.5 in girth, and my gf can give me a blowjob, but with effort and jaw pain if we go too long. She can only go about halfway too. She is quite petite. She also says I'm a bit too big for vaginal sex, and prefers my finger!

D

deleted3272

Being over 6" in girth i can say that my gf says her jaw gets sore in less than 5 minuts of going down on me, and has never taken it all. But the more turned on she is the more she can take, and there is the fact that some women have a different threshold for pain. Also if she isint warmed up enough it can hurt at first, but with proper stimulation can take it like a pro...lol

cavscout19d

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6.5in in girth and 7.75 long and my wife had trouble most everytime we ever had sex. Being sore the next day or getting small tears was big turnoff for her even with lube and hells of prep and it lead to us having sex less and less often over the first few years of our marriage. I think it contributed alot to our divorce not being able to be intimate like we wanted for fear of hurting her or of her afraid of being hurt.

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It all has to do with the girl. I'm not that big (7.5x5.5) and I sent my last girlfriend to the hospital more then once because of bladder infections...

D

deleted3272

It all has to do with the girl. I'm not that big (7.5x5.5) and I sent my last girlfriend to the hospital more then once because of bladder infections...
what does that have to do with being big?

Reactions: vstrom