Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read the thread through and I am curious. I have six inch girth that is pretty much the same from head to shaft and for 80 percent of the blow jobs I get I get nothing but teeth. It is annoying to get scrapping when recieving oral sex. Furthermore my erection gets very hard, I have rarely get a semi or soft. It always feels like skin over stone (if that makes sense). I have been with a lot of people that say its very big for oral. I never believe anyone but the teeth scrapping is killing. Am I just hooking up with the wrong people?

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 6.75 inch girth causes enough probems. Base girth increases to over 7 inches. I can't fuck my lady's little pussy without silicone lube. Even with plenty of foreplay, her pussy can't handle my girth for very long if we don't use lube.

hitman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 7 x 6 1/4 and ive had women say it hurts their mouth after a few minutes of sucking me....

mr_ocean

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 6.75 inch girth causes enough probems. Base girth increases to over 7 inches. I can't fuck my lady's little pussy without silicone lube. Even with plenty of foreplay, her pussy can't handle my girth for very long if we don't use lube.

And for some reason, I keep thinking a 7inch girth penis would better. I had some complaints, but I can't imagine how much work you have to go through.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And for some reason, I keep thi, but I can't imagine how much work you have to go through.

It is rare that she can handle a marathon sex session. In my experience with having huge girth, when trying to get a woman (with a tight pussy) off, one has to focus less on penetration. I am much more likely to get a woman off with my hands and mouth. In this sense it's not so different from what men with small cocks must do to get women off.

Don't get me wrong, my dick game is good, I can really work it. It's usually only minutes after I can finally penetrate her that she is cumming on my dick. I'm sure it's the girth that does it - many women love that 'full' feeling a fat cock can provide.

beardguy123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I havn't had a good bj in years. (8.5x6) Teeth scrapes, "sore jaws", "too wide", "I need a rest". Oh well. I just flog it instead. Been many years since a bud has taken it to the root. I will never forget that FedEx delivery guy. Talk about service ;)

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Most of the woman I have been with say that a thinner cock is much easier to blow; length is not an issue, it's the girth that limits the depth she can go and the enjoyment she gets. And at the same time most have said that they prefer a thicker cock for intercourse because of the increased friction and rubbing on their clit; they like that 'full' feeling.

sir1826

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I posted something a while back about fucking my girlfriend after I had pumped my penis. I am normally 7"x5"girth, after I pumped my girth was around 6-6.5" girth. I didn't think I was going to be able to fit my dickhead in her pussy. I had to wiggle and pry it in. Normally I just slide right in. I also felt like my dick was getting stuck up in her pussy, so I felt like I had to slooowly stroke in and out. The visual difference between a 5" and 6" girth is pretty impressive.

D

deleted278588

I'm 5.5 so the best of both worlds lol

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem is not the dick girth. For vaginal sex
it is the length by reason of woman cervix,
when vagina its lubricated and man. Push hard his dick
it hit the cervix and cause pain
and as year pass and it happen frequently
it is main cause of cervix cancer in woman special young women start sex early.
And when vagina its lubricated we are talking of. Sleep. Vagina length size.,
and don't of. Such vagina streched by dick pressure and very low. Lubrication.
And for oral sex if only man like gland head oral massage don't problem,
for full length oral sex its different

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is not the dick girth. For vaginal sex
it is the length by reason of woman cervix,
when vagina its lubricated and man. Push hard his dick
it hit the cervix and cause pain
and as year pass and it happen frequently
it is main cause of cervix cancer in woman special young women start sex early.
And when vagina its lubricated we are talking of. Sleep. Vagina length size.,
and don't of. Such vagina streched by dick pressure and very low. Lubrication.
And for oral sex if only man like gland head oral massage don't problem,
for full length oral sex its different

Spoken like a man with an empty bottle...