Girth Comparison Question 5 inch vs 6 inch

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an even 6 inch girth for almost my full length. The head is slightly less, and the base tapers to 6.5 inches in the final 1/2 inch.
The girth has kept me from being fully deep-throated, but a few women have come close (5+ inches deep). :p

My girth has not been a problem for vaginal sex as I learned very quickly that pays to always have lube available. 99% of the time I put a little lube on before penetration. That way I'm "all in" quickly, and with no problems, no complaints, only moans of pleasure! :D

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife can handle the head currently at a bit over 6". She can no longer take the shaft, as it's now around 6.5" mid shaft tapering to the 7" Mark at the base.

It's all good, she doesn't do it much these days and I know it will get more rare as time goes on. She loves penetration and visuals more....( :

6" seems to be the limit for most women and oral.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
As far as i've heard/seen it isn't just the girth thats the problem. It's girth, length and...staying power? thats the problem. Been told i take too long, am too long and strange enough nothing about girth. Can imagine girth is a part of it though.