Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else suffer occasionally from the girth of their cock being so much that in proportion to it's length it actually contributes to it looking shorter than it is?
That should only be a problem in photos not in real life and for hooded guys

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh, it's the photos that I mean :D up close and personal and it's obvious what size it is :)
Ya I've seen a few on guys pics and in person it was a bit of a surprise. Nothing wrong with a stubby dick. I would think they should be more in demand

Reactions: CubbyLDN

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I occasionally have had the opposite... my slender girth has caused people to think my cock is bigger than it really is when looking at pictures. The slender proportions make them think I had a longer cock in response to a picture. Proportionally I have a slender, small build overall, so my body size makes them think I am bigger, too!

It's all relative!

D

deleted1168963

Mine looks shorter than it really is because of my girth. Girls who measure it are suprised that it is long as it is. The girth mid shaft is the same as its length. The head is even bigger.

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: TinyPrincess

BGdck

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Renner
D

deleted645791

Sometimes with really fat dicks I won't realize how big it is until I see POV pics, especially when it's compared to something, or POV videos of it in action or getting stroked, and then I'm like, WTF?! It's not until I can compare with what I see from my point of view that I can understand just how big someone's dick is, especially the super thick, long ones.

D

deleted484273

Conversely if it’s really short does it look thicker??