Girth Gains

Meteoric

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi All, first post.

I'm a fairly average guy with a 6.75 x 5. I reach about 7 inches rock hard, which I think is plenty for my girl because i keep hitting stuff in her. Thing is I've got large legs from competitive cycling so I'd like to gain a lot of girth because I think 5 is a little thin for that length. I'd be happy with anything over six. Also, does PE create a more veiny dick? I'd pretty happy where it is with that now.

Anyone here know what exercises / techniques are idea for growing thickness over time? I want perminant gains.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For beginners, jelqing with a lot of lube done at a fairly high degree of erection (70-80%) will work; and for advanced trainees- "squeezes".

PE will make your penis more vascular.

Meteoric

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Started jelquing and squeezing. With sqeezing it swells up quite a bit to the point where it's about the ID of a TP roll. Will constantly doing this give it that size eventually?

Also, how often should I squeeze?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Started jelquing and squeezing. With sqeezing it swells up quite a bit to the point where it's about the ID of a TP roll. Will constantly doing this give it that size eventually?

Yes, eventually.

Also, how often should I squeeze?

That depends- how long have you been training? What's your complete routine like?

Meteoric

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's good if it does. I'd like my head to be about that size.

Routine is 3 times a week Jelq 100. Stretch. Jelq 100 more at a harder erection. Then do reverse Jelq.

Sqeeze about 30 seconds 3 times, 3 times a day.

Been doing this for two weeks.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's good if it does. I'd like my head to be about that size.

Routine is 3 times a week Jelq 100. Stretch. Jelq 100 more at a harder erection. Then do reverse Jelq.

Sqeeze about 30 seconds 3 times, 3 times a day.

Been doing this for two weeks.

If you've only been doing PE for 2 weeks, I'd suggest staying away from squeezes for now until either you've mastered the jelq or have more than a month of training under your belt (minimum).

For now, since you're at the max recommended number of reps for jelqing for a beginner, focus on form and increasing intensity.

Are you doing any stamina work?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always done keegles, and I've got great stamina and control. Sex for a few hours with a break or two in between has never been an issue.

Even if you have good sexual stamina, stamina work should still be done in a progressive fashion if you're doing PE. As your penis gets larger, you're going to need to increase the rate of blood flow just to keep things on an even keel.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
listen to al dude, he knows more about your cock then you do
trust me on this one
i went to fast initially too and it made my EQ drop
now im starting agian to get my own goal
9x6.5 however getting there from 19.5 length by 12.5 (cm ofc,lol) its gonna take some time go get there ;)
less is more ;)

Meteoric

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even if you have good sexual stamina, stamina work should still be done in a progressive fashion if you're doing PE. As your penis gets larger, you're going to need to increase the rate of blood flow just to keep things on an even keel.

That makes sense. Don't want to ruin my reputation for having the control I have!

Meteoric

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just thought i'd update. It's been a few weeks since I started, and I'm doing PE every 4 days or so, with a few days off for rest. I have noticed my length hasn't 'increased' but I do get to my longest with most erections now. My girth isn't that much thicker with normal erections, but I have noticed that it has increased substantially while doing PE. When doing sqeezes and jelqs, I don't fit into the ID of a TP roll anymore, (5.5") so I'm hoping these gains will transfer to 'unattended', natural erections.

sets are along the lines of :

60-70% hard: 100 jelqs
80% hard: 20-40 reverse jelqs
80-90% hard: 100 jelqs
Rest
squeezes about 2 or 3 times for 30 seconds
rest till soft
Oriental stretch
rest
keegles for a few minutes

should also add that because i work out the rest of my body a lot (4 or 5 days a week now), I've added tribulus to my diet to make sure my testosterone is at high levels. I noticed last week my libido was very low, so perhaps I may be over training in general, so I'll add 2000mg a day for a cycle to help.