girth GIRTH and more girth

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm sure this has been covered before, but not while i've been around. so if i'm opening an old subject i'm sorry, but.............
let's talk about girth. lot's of guys on here talk about the big ones. well let's take a minute and talk about the FAT ones. you got a thick one? tell us about it. you encountered a fat one, tell us about it. you got pics of some BIG FAT DICKS show them here. let the girth chronicles begin!!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what is it like to have sex with a girl with such a thick one? how does she take it?
Most girls like it. You have to work it in real slow and when her vagina relaxes onto it, she loves the full feeling. She generally starts to orgasm pretty quickly once you start the bump and grind.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thickness can be an issue fitting for some girls, definitely an issue for oral, but for those that can fit it or are willing to try it, they sure enjoy it once they do. my wife always says mine is way too big, and there are fit issues, but once it is in at least some, she cums hard and often. While thickness does pose its own issues and difficulties, I wouldn't change mine.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 7" thick at the base and 6" in the middle... People here commented that that is big, but most of the guys here are that thick so is it that unusual? Never had sex before, so now I am wondering what size of condom I should buy :confused:

logman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Comparing with others, I've found the girth at the base of my penis to be unusually large. I'm narrower at the tip, which is at least a bit more accommodating for others, but my thick root definitely feels more comfortable if I can spread my legs as soon as I get an erection.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely love it thick, and find thick girthy cock a real turn on.. Saying that though I have never orgasmed from sex with one. Maybe some girls just aren't built for vaginal orgasms..

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as having a thick one goes, in my experience, it is like The Gift and The Curse in that some girls love the penetration and it is a turn on (for me at least) that I am greatly satisfying my partner:smile:, but oral sex isn't always the best (teeth):frown1: