Girth Insecurities

DmitryX

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Anyone can post their insecurities if they feel they need to. In my opinion, you guys are thick and shouldn't compare to anyone else. My problem is that mine looks thin no matter how I position the camera or no matter what I do.

View media item 9837361I use this site to compare mine.

thevisualiser.net

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all comes down to how wet and how much she "grows" when aroused. I'm a handsome guy even with a dad bod and turn my woman on too much perhaps lol might be in my head but she drips soo much and her vagina goes from kinda tightish to downright loose. She knows this and tries to kegel while I'm in her, to no avail. We both love each other but I find it hard to cum sometimes and she gets upset.

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well it looks the same as mine and im 5" mid & 5.25" base.
Maybe it depends on the photo. I'm not bragging. I've only been with one dude who was smaller. I promise I'm measuring generously in saying I'm 4.5" mid-shaft. Believe me.

Try this?
Well it looks the same as mine and im 5" mid & 5.25" base.
I don’t know why we’re arguing about this. I’m certainly not bragging. Maybe other photos will help. Numbers don’t lie, except maybe inthis case. That’s 4.5” now but I started pumping recently and it really is a little thicker now. The other is me just before I started pumping.

Attachments

Reactions: Duke York

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your comment, but, as I said before, comparing to the big ones on this site, my cock's average to big. Want an example? Days ago on the Chat area, one of the members asked who has a thick cock for his wife, I've asked him if mine's thick enough for her, he said (believe it) I'm too small, yes, too small

Thanks for your comment, but, as I said before, comparing to the big ones on this site, my cock's average to big. Want an example? Days ago on the Chat area, one of the members asked who has a thick cock for his wife, I've asked him if mine's thick enough for her, he said (believe it) I'm too small, yes, too small
You do know that there are woman who consider a fist and half a forearm adequate right? Listen I'm way smaller than you and I know this only because you chose to put your pics in a public forum. If the woman said that, it's cause maaybe she's had a wine bottle up there idk. Or maybe she likes the close to coke can thickness. You kind of show your face in some pics you seem like a nerd like me. You overthink things. Just my observation don't take it to heart. Have you ever fallen into a pussy like me? I doubt it. I get it though there's much competition out there I used to get angry and jelly too. Some guys are small medium or huge it depends. All men weren't created equal just like all woman weren't. Goes both ways. I joined this site for others opinion on cock enlargement ideas. I've come to find out only pumps and other gadgets really work. PE works it takes hard work and dedication. Also I risk permanent penis injury. No way. If you really want to be thicker invest in a pump any pump. It will help you cope at least lmao

willib07

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve honestly always thought I was thin. Now I’m not really sure about that.
full

Reactions: VIIby5 and camchain

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amen. Not all of us were created equal. Goes for both parties involved.
i have been with a tight wife and sex was not enjoyable
but with experience, with time: it is much more about confidence how to use it and love
size matters far far less
and anyway the original post is maybe thin but cute. so i see not much problem

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been with a tight wife and sex was not enjoyable
but with experience, with time: it is much more about confidence how to use it and love
size matters far far less
and anyway the original post is maybe thin but cute. so i see not much problem
Sure bud, I believe you. Congratulations on the whole confidence thing. Was just saying if neither party feels nothing maybe it's time to switch it up. It's okay to be selfish sometimes. She will get sexually frustrated and so will you. Just my experience. It's rough coming to reality but it happens. You can either power through it or come to your senses and find the right fit. Yea yea love and all that true enough but you can't change the slippage and generally not feeling much once things get hot and heavy.

Reactions: st2000

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine is under 4.5"... so I have always been insecure with my girth. Was married to a woman for 20 years that had a very loose vagina, which didn't build any confidence!

My partner now is much tighter and our fit is better, but I still feel more girth would give her more pleasure.

20220222_151816.jpg