Girth is important, but...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

So I'm curious as I know girth is highly important when it comes to women, but does length really take that much of a back burner to it?

I'm completely happy with length, but like others I wouldn't mind more girth, although I've never had problems and even being average in that department I've still had trouble getting into a really tight girl sometimes.

One girl I slept with, her boyfriend of like way over year had a lot girth, but I was longer. She said she never really enjoyed it though. And that she preferred my length to that any day. I make her cum all the time we have or had sex and she said that only happened once or twice with the other.
    She said that it was a way better combo with me because I have a big dick and know how to use it well.

That made me happy, but at the same time as a normal male I'm self conscience.

Are there are other people that would prefer length over girth in a scenario such as that? or any other scenarios? and at 7.5" x ~ 5.3", is my dick really that skinny, cause my point of view, it sometimes seems like that

2. 8iG

8iG New Member

yeah, i see my cock rather on the thin side aswell (see signature) though the girls dont say such things

3. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea I guess it will always seem smaller from our point of view cause we see it every day

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    i prefer length to girth

5. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Good to know that it does exist, makes me feel better :D
    I know a lot of people were saying they didn't prefer it because of having the cervix poked, but I'd think if he was using it right that the long strokes and variation of doing short and long strokes, would feel much better.

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

whatever makes them happy. my wife had longer than me when she was single, but not as thick, and my thick cock has kept her happy and cumming for over 30 yrs.

7. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Very true, I guess different "strokes" for different folks lol.
    And I'm sure it makes a big difference as to what's attached to the end of the cock rather than the cock itself.

8. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:

well technically the cervix is not the back of the vagina, the fornix is.

i just find that with my current, he's a bit too thick for comfort sometimes. i like girth and all, but average girth seems fine to me. thicker than average like he is and it presents a problem sometimes. length-wise i have no problem with 7 to 8 inches of penis. so...i like cocks that are longer than average but girth that is more along the lines of average.

9. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Oops, my anatomies off sorry :p. Yea that's what the girl who said that said also. She said she'd much prefer average girth with some length to it and that it was a perfect size.

10. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's girth all the way for me...

apparently we only have nerve endings about 3" or so into the vagina, so a thick penis is more likely to stimulate the nerve endings around and inside. I like a long (no more than 8" though) nice and thick one myself.

The really long thin ones have always given more discomfort than pleasure to me. But all women are different.

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    i agree with denise, we're all different.
    see for me it's not that first 2 or 3 inches that matters. i'm not cumming from stim of that area.
    i cum from stim of that back spot (way in the back)...the posterior & anterior fornix.
    well, and i cum from clit stim too.
    i've also cum from anal stimulation (with fingers or a small toy) -- but i think that same back spot (the fornices) can be reached from that area.

12. 8iG

8iG New Member

k we match lets make out ? :p

13. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, i've been with girls who said length was more important and girls who said girth and girls who said both...girls who said they've had longer than me but not thicker and girls who've said they've had thicker but not longer...and girls who've said they've had longer and thicker but like mine better, and girls for whom i was the biggest all around and girls who didn't care. there's a wide range of preference and experience. if your dick works for your girl, then cease your worries, call it Excalibur and go on with your day. ;)

14. NirCock

NirCock Member

I think that girth is more important,but also the legth have to be good.
    If i could to choose between 7x5.5 or 5.5x7 I think that I chose 7x5.5.
    No ?

15. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea I was gonna do a this or that, but I've read a lot of posts like that and didn't really answer anything. But well said all. Size is no more different than other qualities, some prefer what you have, some don't.

Me and excalibur are satisfied 8)

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    A survey of women's arousal when penetrated by different-sized dildoes showed that ideal length had a broad range of measurements, from about 7" to about 9". Girth was much narrower in terms of ideal: from 6" to 7" if I remember. Both of these measurements are quite a bit larger than average.

The only women who ever commented positively on my size did so on the basis of my 6" girth rather than my 7" length, including my wife. Some commented that they liked being filled and stretched, including my wife. The women who were doubtful that we could actually achieve penetration, and there were a few of those, did so on the basis of my girth too! One partner couldn't handle regular sex with me because of my girth and her size, and we had to part ways.

What I find with my girth is that my wife has to be very aroused, and some lube is necessary to begin with. Sometimes more lube is necessary during the course of things, if we last longer than normal. So a girth like mine sometimes requires a bit of working with, but nothing that a considerate lover can't manage. But then again there's the way my wife keeps telling me how much she likes my thickness, which is a good thing.

17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw this article a few months ago and re-read it this morning:

Men's bodies--the survey | Psychology Today

I think the last 5 or 6 paragraphs would be of most interest to the folks here. The gist of it is:

"In general, women cared more about penis width, while men thought length would matter more."

18. dude8.5

dude8.5 New Member

dude, your dick is definitely not skinny.

19. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Thanks man

20. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    watchmendogin - your girth looks as impressive as your length! What are your measurements?

Draft saved Draft deleted