girth less than 2% over 6 inches?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average Penis Girth Chart

accoring to the size chart above about 1-2% of men have over 6 inche sin girth.. which I doubt.if you were to ask me, I would say more like 10.... but then again girl would say to me that i am fat!

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I bet it's true, it's about the same for length over 7inches aswell

Image:Penis_frequency.jpg

Bman122

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
keep in mind that while most men, when measuring girth, merely measure the thickest part, most scientific surveys are done differently.

IIRC, the widest part, the base, and right below the cap are all measured and the average of the three numbers is considered the girth. I don't know if that's significant enough to create such a disparity, but it's something to think about.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what girls think about this? is 7 inches less than 2% in males in ur experience and 6+ inches of girth? where does the line really draws? any girl with experience with more than 15 men? or do you women think that 5 inchers are afraid and are seem less on the streets? while 7+ inches are more likely to be around triple the time an average penis is?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or do you women think that 5 inchers are afraid and are seem less on the streets? while 7+ inches are more likely to be around triple the time an average penis is?

I think that's part of it. I'd say that the average and small guys are less likely to participate in penis size measuring surveys. I think guys with 7" lenght or 5.5" girth, or more, are more confident. I know I would be proud if I was big instead of average. For example, I won't post penis pictures here, because who wants to see average ones? If I was 7" or more I'd have pictures everywhere.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1-2% is not that small of a number. Think of the hundreds, thousands of people you encounter in life, chances are you know several people who are in the 1% group for some trait.

Like, for example, what percentage of men are taller than 6'4"? It's pretty small, isn't it? But I have three friends who are 6'9".

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, is a good point... I guess bigger penis go around twice as much as average penises and 10x more than those embarrased about their size... let say less than 5 inches.

whos with me on this?

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's very hard to judge girth by sight (as I showed a girl the other day, she didn't say much when she saw my cock but when I penetrated her she squealed 'oh my god that's really thick').
So the only true way to judge the average girth would be a scientific study, personally I don't think you can trust individual's estimates.
But then, what do I know! I just want to be in that top 2% :)

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what girls think about this? is 7 inches less than 2% in males in ur experience and 6+ inches of girth? where does the line really draws? any girl with experience with more than 15 men? or do you women think that 5 inchers are afraid and are seem less on the streets? while 7+ inches are more likely to be around triple the time an average penis is?

and dont forget about the overall confidence a guy has to be out around in public alot. It might take more than a big penis for a guy to be out alot, he might be self-concious about his looks or anything else. A good looking guy with a small penis are more likely to be around just as much as an a not so good looking guy with a big penis

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it might be true, i'm 6.3 inches around and i've had several girls tell me it was huge and was the fattest dick they've had or seen in person. So just on my experiences I would think it's accurate but it's hard to really know for sure.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have to object with you kinG916 good looking guys dont go around much after getting their 4.5 incher to shame... no by hearing it.. but when trying 5 different girls and they dont call him back :) see wehat i am saying.. I ve had the privilege to get and help many people over the int with a lot of insecurity and other problems or even just share stories.

-there was a girl .. 16 yr old virgin one who imlpy something like " is little" :b I didnt care much I think she was playing.. no experience no nothing how would she tell... then again other were positive feedbacks.

while ugly guys hmmm dont you see them on the streets touching the ass of the pritties blond you have seen? really is all about confidence.. nowdays no one cares about looks.. looks atract girls .. tell me about it.. i am a pretty face! but if you dont talk you get NADA :0 ... but i do talk in fact, i am in the 1% top most flirtest stud out there.. I know how to treat girl, is like if I know them... I know if she likes to be talk dirty, clean, get down to the point fast or slow... today i meet a girl.. I didnt kiss her or anything.. she seems a very good girls so thats why... other just take a few seconds.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well magnum... my 25 yr old girl told me 3 words.. " pero es gorda!! " thats spanish meaning - " but it is fat" she was the girl that was the best she didnt care about size or anything... I am alwasy nude in front of the girls... I have no insecurities lol... i like swinging that thing soft all around.!

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have to object with you kinG916 good looking guys dont go around much after getting their 4.5 incher to shame... no by hearing it.. but when trying 5 different girls and they dont call him back :) see wehat i am saying.. I ve had the privilege to get and help many people over the int with a lot of insecurity and other problems or even just share stories.

-there was a girl .. 16 yr old virgin one who imlpy something like " is little" :b I didnt care much I think she was playing.. no experience no nothing how would she tell... then again other were positive feedbacks.

while ugly guys hmmm dont you see them on the streets touching the ass of the pritties blond you have seen? really is all about confidence.. nowdays no one cares about looks.. looks atract girls .. tell me about it.. i am a pretty face! but if you dont talk you get NADA :0 ... but i do talk in fact, i am in the 1% top most flirtest stud out there.. I know how to treat girl, is like if I know them... I know if she likes to be talk dirty, clean, get down to the point fast or slow... today i meet a girl.. I didnt kiss her or anything.. she seems a very good girls so thats why... other just take a few seconds.

yeah i can see what you mean. youre saying that girls dont consider looks as important than guys do. But ugly guys touching the ass of pretty blondes out on the street? not something i see very often. looks get you somewhere to some extent, guys or girls.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well magnum... my 25 yr old girl told me 3 words.. " pero es gorda!! " thats spanish meaning - " but it is fat" she was the girl that was the best she didnt care about size or anything... I am alwasy nude in front of the girls... I have no insecurities lol... i like swinging that thing soft all around.!

Andyo, you are a very luck guy. I wish I could be like that. If I looked you and had your endowment, I probably could have that attitude.