girth less than 2% over 6 inches?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell, I woulda suspected that average size was a bit more.
I remember senior year of highschool, tho. Canada day, in Hull (Legal age was 18 vs 19). Couple of the guys, all bragging about their size.. I was shocked that some were bragging about 5.5, or 6.25 after a couple beer... I thought they were refering to girth.

Oh, and for the thread on confidence... You can have a huge penis, but with no confidence/game... you get nada..
Trust me on that.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site skews your perception on reality.

The studies have not been perfect, but they have large enough sample sizes and a collective graph shape that is similar. All of the properly verified measurements (i.e. those done by trained staff) are actually very close to each other.

This gives a fair indication that the numbers are correct... if anything they're likely to be slightly higher than the true average due to self selection.

Chatting on here actually brings back some reality... as often many of the guys there are below 5 inches both ways and want to talk to bigger men.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know if only 2% of guys have 6" girth or more, but I'm quite confident it's less than 5%.

About as rare as 8" in length, I'd say.
...or maybe not quite as rare as that...

Probably less than 2% of guys meet both the girth- and length-"requirements".

But, as always, we're only speculating.
This really should be called the Large Penis Speculation Group, but I guess that's the fun of it.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people...less than 2" are over 6" girth is tottaly correct.
the measurements are under the head,base(with no skin from scrotum),and midshaft.
i am 6.35"+5.5"+6.55"/3=6.14" and i think it is really rare and i built this penis

before buldying up my girth i was 4.75"+5"+4.4"=4.71" and hadn't recieved complaints in over 8 out of 8 girls.

also length in this studies is done by non bone pressed streched length which means every looses about 0.5" and the fat guys over 1.5"!so imagine that 7" only 2% which means with the way people measure here 8.5" and up...

and it seems pretty correct and for girth and for length..
for all those who claim 6.2" girth

your girth isn't 6.2"!
maybe it is 5.3" under the head,6.2" mid,6" base which means 5.83" on average and 8% are thicker or the same as you which seems possible!!!!so yeah!

if you wnat to really be bigger than 98% of men you have to be over 8"*6" average girth and bone preesed erect meausurement combined!!!

thats my two cents!

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Andy- confidence is important but egotism will also set you back with girls who are worth being with.

As for the studies:

1. If anything, guys who think they are small are less likely to participate- so the true average is probably SMALLER.

2. Several measurement techniques have been used. Lifestyles (a condom maker) only cares about fitting a condom, so they don't 'bone press'. The various studies show an average of 5.7 or 6.4 for LENGTH, depending on measurement technique. The biggest ever recorded was 13" about 100 years ago.

3. Many of the claims of length on this forum don't match up to the photos at all- the guys are much smaller than claimed: I swear some must be measuring on the under side of their penis for length, and some must be including their balls in the girth measurement. -In fact I saw one photo where the guy claimed 8 but his cock stopped at 6. 8 was at the bottom of his balls-

4. And anyone who claims 8" or more without a photo is just pure BS. No one I know wouldn't want everyone to see it.