Girth Limits!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jeffy21, Oct 3, 2008.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Was just wondering about girth, whats the maximum you ladies can take before its not enjoyable and whats the thinnest that you would enjoy? Thanks

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    a woman's vagina is like a man's penis. It comes in many different shapes and sizes, therefore there is no one answer

3. 7x6

7x6 Member

I have an ex who used to talk quite fondly of an old boyfriend with a small cock but small hands who used to fist her. She found it very hard to cum. Usually after a long fuck I'd work her gspot with a couple of fingers while wearing my tongue raw on her clit. She had a fairly capacious cunt and as my tongue wore out i'd often slip in a third and fourth finger so I could work on her clit with my thumb. Sometimes I got my thumb in there too and once or twice, got my whole hand. I measured my averaged sized hand as 9" around. I'm sure she'd be very happy to fuck a guy with 9" of girth though it'd take a lot of foreplay and/or a lot of lube to get it in. He'd also not be getting more than six inches of length in as I couldn't quite get my hand in up to the wrist.

I've also known women who can barely take a second finger.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My pc muscles are tight enough to accommodate any girth. I prefer 5+ inches though.

5. Pinkpnay77

Pinkpnay77 New Member

Albums:
    mmm...girth...lol

Truth be told, I've never before cared how big or small a guys cock was, however now that I've had the opportunity of experiencing both "ends" of the scale, I now prefer girth over length. Something about being stretched and filled that way, is totally hot to me.

It basically depends on the girl, we're all different shapes and sizes, and can accommodate different shapes and sizes. Our limits and preference usually runs in line with these factors.

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

True, women come in different shapes and sizes just like men do. I'm tight but deep, but despite being tight I've really never had a problem with a guy being too girthy. I have had a problem with a guy who was rather thick but who did not turn me on at all - had a lot of soreness and other problems with that. But it turns out that the problem was more due to not being aroused enough by him, rather than his girth. (I've since been with a guy who was a bit girthier than he was, but had no problem with that guy at all.) As far as my "limit", I don't really know. It would depend on not just the girth, but also my level of arousal, like with the one guy I did have some problems with due to lack of arousal (he was also the one I refer to as "The Asshole", plus he was physically unattractive. :eek:).

I don't know what's the thinnest I would enjoy, either, since I don't go around with a measuring tape. I do know that I have been with some guys who were too short/too thin (or both) for me. But I don't know exact measurements of any of them.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Anything between 5-6 girth is good. Anything thicker then that and im going to start being fussy on where i let him put it.

8. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Why did you sleep with this guy?

9. B_asian_zd

B_asian_zd New Member

just start slow, eventually it will adjust to the size

10. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On my very limited (size) and experience the girls I have been with, tiny, average, tall, they all said they have a preference towards girth; the tiny one got hit even by my not at all long one in some positions, the other ones just felt comfortable in "almost" every position but I think a too long one can hurt in some positions.

vive la girth!!!

11. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

arousal is the big factor in sex. Never underestimate it can fit.....most times i just watch and ajust until she's saddled.

12. whatireallywant

Gold Member

And you know what's really bad is that I asked HIM out! :eek: I didn't know he was an asshole back then. It was only after we started dating that I found that out. He appeared nice until then, and that was why I asked him out.

13. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Orally 7" - at least I can't DT anything wider... Though I still enjoy every bit of it.

Otherwise - the more the merrier - there's no maximum...

Draft saved Draft deleted