girth measurement descrepancies

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bobbyarcter81, May 8, 2007.

1. bobbyarcter81

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I measure my girth with a paper ruler, I get a measurement of about 6". On the other hand, when I use a piece of string and then measure the cutoff point of the string using a ruler, I get a measurement of about 6.25". Considering this a measurement of girth, .25" is a significant difference. Any suggestions on why there is such a descrepancy and which one is my true measurement?

2. MixedUC8

MixedUC8 New Member

Albums:
    I would trust the string and ruler... is this paper rule a measuring tape? It could be that you're more aroused durning 1 measurement period over another... a few things to ask yourself.

3. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I think most of us measure with a cloth tape measure that anyone can get at Wal Mart. Then we measure at the thickest part of the shaft. lol

4. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    When you use a string to measure the girth you can not pull it taut against pliable tissue but when you measure it with a ruler your are probably pulling it taut(most strings will stretch). Use a cloth tape or something that want stretch

5. thethickest

thethickest New Member

I think most if not all people here may find this impossibble, but I just now came across this site because I was doing research on the thickest on record. The reason is that, I'm gay, so if you're gonna get offended bow out now, I just now had sex with a guy who was 7X7.5 inches thick. I am NOT lieying. He and I havwe been wanting to do this for months. He is married. I am gay, but straight appearing. He said he had a 7 inches by 7.5 inches thick one and God damn if he did not. It was th thickest I have ever ever ever had. I did not measure it, but I know 6 inches, I know 6.5 inches I have had it, trust me. Once I had what I believe is 7 uinches but he died 20 years ago (he was white too like this guy I'm now speaking of. I came on this site because I just foun d it and heard people say they did NOT think anybody was more than 7 inches. Well, God as my freakin witness, this God was 7 and a half inches thick - believe me. I was blown away literally, and could not belive it. So, be that as it may, there are white guys with 7.5 inches thick. Belive me or not, but I would base my eternity on it if I am lying. I am still in disbelievf about it and it has been an hour since he left here. We will do it again too he said bec uase he said I was the best he's ever had for what he wanted me to do (on my knees to be direct). WOW, can't still freain belive it, just unbelievable, I am just blown away, I really am. That's why I'm writing here now. Thought you'd all like to know. choi

PS: I didn't know where the hell to post this, so if anybody has a suggestion, write to me. I am still getting over this experience frankly, shit, unbelievable. I'll never forget it until it happens next time.

Draft saved Draft deleted