girth measurement descrepancies

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bobbyarcter81, May 8, 2007.

1. bobbyarcter81

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I measure my girth with a paper ruler, I get a measurement of about 6". On the other hand, when I use a piece of string and then measure the cutoff point of the string using a ruler, I get a measurement of about 6.25". Considering this a measurement of girth, .25" is a significant difference. Any suggestions on why there is such a descrepancy and which one is my true measurement?

2. MixedUC8

MixedUC8 New Member

Albums:
    I would trust the string and ruler... is this paper rule a measuring tape? It could be that you're more aroused durning 1 measurement period over another... a few things to ask yourself.

3. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I think most of us measure with a cloth tape measure that anyone can get at Wal Mart. Then we measure at the thickest part of the shaft. lol

4. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    When you use a string to measure the girth you can not pull it taut against pliable tissue but when you measure it with a ruler your are probably pulling it taut(most strings will stretch). Use a cloth tape or something that want stretch

5. thethickest

thethickest New Member

I think most if not all people here may find this impossibble, but I just now came across this site because I was doing research on the thickest on record. The reason is that, I'm gay, so if you're gonna get offended bow out now, I just now had sex with a guy who was 7X7.5 inches thick. I am NOT lieying. He and I havwe been wanting to do this for months. He is married. I am gay, but straight appearing. He said he had a 7 inches by 7.5 inches thick one and God damn if he did not. It was th thickest I have ever ever ever had. I did not measure it, but I know 6 inches, I know 6.5 inches I have had it, trust me. Once I had what I believe is 7 uinches but he died 20 years ago (he was white too like this guy I'm now speaking of. I came on this site because I just foun d it and heard people say they did NOT think anybody was more than 7 inches. Well, God as my freakin witness, this God was 7 and a half inches thick - believe me. I was blown away literally, and could not belive it. So, be that as it may, there are white guys with 7.5 inches thick. Belive me or not, but I would base my eternity on it if I am lying. I am still in disbelievf about it and it has been an hour since he left here. We will do it again too he said bec uase he said I was the best he's ever had for what he wanted me to do (on my knees to be direct). WOW, can't still freain belive it, just unbelievable, I am just blown away, I really am. That's why I'm writing here now. Thought you'd all like to know. choi

PS: I didn't know where the hell to post this, so if anybody has a suggestion, write to me. I am still getting over this experience frankly, shit, unbelievable. I'll never forget it until it happens next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice