Girth of a 10 incher?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by paul., Jan 30, 2007.

1. paul.

paul. New Member

Just curious, what is the typical/average/normal girth of a 10" penis?

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

There's nothing normal or typical about a 10 inch cock so there is nothing average about the girth of a big schlong like that either.

Having said that, I would say a 10 inch cock would need to be about 6 around in order not to look like a pencil dick. That's just my opinion, so back off, size queens.

3. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I would say a 10" long cock has to be at least 7" round the shaft to look good and have a 7.5" head.

Franky

4. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    look at mine :tongue: but if that is average or normal girth for a 10'' I can't decide. I saw a thicker one and one like mine.

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I saw a guy at the gym that is at least 10" but avg girth, have seen him flaccid so I know he was hard even though he still hung down. I think it makes him look longer, but not a pencil dick either! last summer met a guy with a 10 who was thick about 7" around he did not look like a 10" until you got closer!

6. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

It probably can be safely said that penises that are much longer than average probably are thicker than average just as people who are much taller generally are, on average, proportionally larger in every way. But I have talked to lots of 10 inch guys and seen many of their tools, and 5.5 girth looks very attractive on a 10 inch dick and 8 inches looks very attractive, though obviously more imposing.

7. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Incidentally 10 inch dicks also have another characteristic than large variations in girth. Because of all that blood that must be trapped to achieve those great lengths, these dicks can vary tremendously during sex depending upon the height of sexual arousal. I know that from very personal experience. And since I have victimized myself with the torture of very serious jelqing to amplify the girth, I have also seen up close and personal what a 5.5, 6 and 6.5 girth dick of 10 top length size looks and feels like. I thought all looked pretty good but larger, more massive size overall feels better to the grab.

Draft saved Draft deleted