Girth of a 10 incher?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's nothing normal or typical about a 10 inch cock so there is nothing average about the girth of a big schlong like that either.

Having said that, I would say a 10 inch cock would need to be about 6 around in order not to look like a pencil dick. That's just my opinion, so back off, size queens.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a guy at the gym that is at least 10" but avg girth, have seen him flaccid so I know he was hard even though he still hung down. I think it makes him look longer, but not a pencil dick either! last summer met a guy with a 10 who was thick about 7" around he did not look like a 10" until you got closer!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
It probably can be safely said that penises that are much longer than average probably are thicker than average just as people who are much taller generally are, on average, proportionally larger in every way. But I have talked to lots of 10 inch guys and seen many of their tools, and 5.5 girth looks very attractive on a 10 inch dick and 8 inches looks very attractive, though obviously more imposing.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Incidentally 10 inch dicks also have another characteristic than large variations in girth. Because of all that blood that must be trapped to achieve those great lengths, these dicks can vary tremendously during sex depending upon the height of sexual arousal. I know that from very personal experience. And since I have victimized myself with the torture of very serious jelqing to amplify the girth, I have also seen up close and personal what a 5.5, 6 and 6.5 girth dick of 10 top length size looks and feels like. I thought all looked pretty good but larger, more massive size overall feels better to the grab.