Girth of Cock

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_RoysToy, Feb 5, 2005.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

While we're in the measurement mode (length measure), why not report your girth. There are those who claim girth is more a positive endowment than length.

Wrap the tape measure around your hard cock at its thickest place along the shaft. Of course, the corona might very well be your thickest, but lets save that for a future survey.

My dick measures 6.25 inches between 1/3 to 1/2 its length to the corona. That is its thickest point. Measure them, men.

2. Imported

Gold Member

NikkiSixx: Wow, I seem to be about the LPSG average for length and girth...

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fall in the 5.5 - 6 category girth wise. More on the 5.5 side.

4. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    Funny how these result look like an average penis length more than girth :p

5. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    heh thats kinda funny....in a sad way for the rest of the world....but funny.

6. kurios

kurios Member

Maybe not the most intelligent question but are the 8 plus natural or usually as the result of pumps etc. Any one shed some light?

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    [post=280757]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Well, I, for one, answered honestly. I've always been honest about my size. I don't get why people lie about it though. As long as it works, be happy. Be proud of what ya got in yer pants.

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

[post=280757]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    This is the large penis support group. May I emphasize LARGE. Of course most of the lengths are gonig to be above average. Go to the small penis group. You won't ge the same average there. Wonder why.

There are a lot of us that don't have large penises on this forum. Me being one of them. These guys have been wonderful to me. And the ones above average have been the nicest.

Thanks guys. All my life I was in shame and tried to hide my penis length. Little did I know that you guys overendowed get even more snide remarks then those of us who are just barely average. Here I tell the truth and get nothing but support. And I read some of the problems having a large dick can cause. Never thought about it that way before I came here.

So, you owners of oversized dicks, thanks for your support of guys like me. And yea, you can count on me supporting you as well. You won't hear any negative comments from me about your tools. I still am a bit jealous though.

*Wonder, does jealousy cause people to question and belittle people who have something they don't? Surely not.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

kurios:

As of this date there have been seven guys to check the 8 and above girth of their cocks. Like you, I am inquisitive about normal vs. pumped. Hopefully some of these dudes will post a message giving us an explanation about their amazing girth.

10. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I really don't see the point in lying about it...this is a support group, people shouldnt have to worry abou things like that. It IS uncanny though how close in relation the length/girth graphs are though!

Draft saved Draft deleted