Girth only from JUST jelq's???

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Mikey35, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Hi guys, I'm about to start PE and want ONLY girth, although if I gain like 0.5" length then thats fine. I'm 7" x 5" and would prefer to be like 7.5" x 6" (I know its kinda wierd, but I don't want to exceed the 7" range).

Is there any safe way of going for girth with jelq's without clamping or squeezing? As i want to be SUPER safe with this and dont want to try anything more risky than the simple jelq.

Thanks

2. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

Mike a penis pump does well for girth. Many say pumps don't offer permanent gains, but if you are very careful and very dedicated, a pump will increase your girth. I used one for about a year, consistently, and I am thicker today.

You must be careful though, you can easily bruise and damage your penis. Start slow and easy and gradually increase pressure. Your penis will grow accustomed to the inward stretching and you'll see gains. Start off with 15 minutes of pumping, and when conditioned, don't pump for more than 30 minutes at the most. If anything hurts, back off..

Luck..

3. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I might give pumps a go if I cant find any other solution, as like you say I've heard they definately work. At the moment though I want to try something that just requires my hands rather than having to buy a pump and find somewhere to hide it from the other people in my house. Thanks for the advice all the same though

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Try the Jelqdevice. You could make one for under 10 bucks if you already have duct tape. (Instead of the $100 internet price. A trip to a hardware store and Lowes or Home Depot is all you need.)
    Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device - Penis Enlargement Manual
    People who use it report gains in girth more than length.
    Keep in mind, you will gain a little length too. .5" is about right. And girth takes longer to achieve than length. A whole inch of girth is A LOT. It may take a while. Give it two years at least.

5. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Yeah, i'm a member at thundersplace, so i've read plenty on the time it takes to see gains. But I'm only a newbie member so can't post threads there, so I thought i'd give it a go here. And it looks like I was right to do so! Thanks

This looks good, cheap and could be passed of as some sort of decorating tool if found by anyone!

So how do you use it? On the sides or top and bottom of the penis? From what i've read i'm supposed to be targeting the side spongey tissue right? Avoiding the main vein/artery on the top and the urethra on the bottom to avoid injury.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I use/ used it the way it was meant to. Just top and bottom. But i do change the angle to vary it up. Meaning, I would pull it up, down, or straight ahead.

I have not been using it lately. I prefer manual excercises. I made a thread about it when I first tried it out and I didnt like it. But when I got the hang of it, I did not mind it as much.

Since I am hanging now, I only really do 200 jelqs so I dont need that much. Hands feel better to me. Besides, I am not trying to get that much girth. I dont want to go over 5.5".

And about not being able to post threads, that is a good thing. You could read through the archives and more than likely, you question has already been answered a dozen times. Sure, its more work, but newbies need to earn it if its worth it too them. Because they will certainly have to put in the work in anyway when they do the excersices. There is no free ride in PE.

#6 Wish-4-8, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  7. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Yeah I agree withyou entirely, it wasn't a complaint. I'm a decently ranking member of another (completely unrelated) forum, and its ridiculous how many stupid threads get started when newbies are allowed to post from the start.

Yeah i'd be happy with 5.5" to be honest, as the extra 0.5" makes a massive difference.

If I give this a go and decide its not for me, will high erection levels (once conditioned) jelqs work for girth too? Also, with the 70% level or whatever it is for specific jelqs, does that mean 70% hardness, or 70% of erect angle? As i can get a 50% angle hard on that is 90% hard. If that makes sense!

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

i've done PE on and off for over 20 yrs, and initially I gained about 3/4" in length, and about that in girth. I went over the 7" mark in length, never checked the girth. in the following years I have tried to get to 8" length and don't seem to get there, but my girth is increased, at base I am a little over 6.50" and I have been pumping and jelqing and my whole cock is now thicker. I use a 2" by 10" cylinder, and I got that thing stuffed, I do not get the pumping "donut ring", cuz once expanded I am over 2" in diameter. instead I think the "donut" is moving up my cock. I am going to have to get a 2.5" cylinder soon. I may never get to 8" in length, but 7" girth is not to far away. then I'd be 7.25-7.50" L x 7" G. my wife says she loves my girth, loves that stuffed feeling.

#8 B_625girth, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  9. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

I cant even comprehend having 7" girth!

10. Beep

Beep Member

Well, I have 6" midshaft girth now. Can I reach Shane Diesel's girth in my cock with pumps?

11. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Would love to be close to 7 inch girth. a 7x7 is my long term goal.

Draft saved Draft deleted