Girth or length

B_cherri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats ur minimum length with good girth? or
whats ur minimum girth with good length?
If its really thick, say a 9" girth, I dont mind the length being as short as 7". But for me less than a 6" girth and I dont want to bother. Though my b/f is very small :biggrin1:

B_asian_zd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If its really thick, say a 9" girth, I dont mind the length being as short as 7". But for me less than a 6" girth and I dont want to bother. Though my b/f is very small :biggrin1:
Speaking like a true sizequeen, yet it contradicts, do you enjoy sex with your bf?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever taken a nine inch girth? Statistically, I think one that thick would be as rare as a 12 inch length. (of course there are dozens that long on LPSG :rolleyes: )

B_cherri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have both, length and girth, some would say ideal... But, would trade some length for the girth, if only that would be possible...(I bet my gf would like it even more than now, lol :))

You are a good size and have a beautiful head :tongue:

israeliwifey need a thick model to be fotoed with? 9 3/4"x7" here kosher salami

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say that girth is definitely more important to me... not to say that length isn't important, but I can get a lot more out of extra girth than extra length. There's only so much length that will fit - anything more is just not going to have anywhere to go.

Are you f'ing kidding me? Maybe I'm just naive, but I'm going to have to see proof that 9" of girth actually exists before I believe it.

B_cherri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you f'ing kidding me? Maybe I'm just naive, but I'm going to have to see proof that 9" of girth actually exists before I believe it.

I have been with a guy that thick. But he couldnt keep it hard, so we didnt do much. Couldnt get it in my mouth either :biggrin1:

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn anyone else seen israeliwifeys pics? and she hooks up with big dicked guys... man thats why Im so jealous of you monsters.. Id do anything to get some of that and you never hear of a woman wanting to hookup with little dudes only.

give and take I guess

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider both to be an important factor,

not too thin, not SUPER thick that it will destroy me! Not to long, not small. HAHA..