Girth or length

Neener69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both for different reasons. The sensation is different. My hubby is average in length but above average in girth and I fell in love with his piece the minute he put it inside me. Before him I had a guy with a long thin one and it was fantastic too. It touched all those 'deep' spots that noone else could reach.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've always been told that my girth is more important than my length. Cherri, a 9" girth would be the same as a regular soda can - are you positive that the guy was that thick? As in, did you confirm it with a measurement? I would say it is highly unlikely that there are any cocks out there naturally that big around without using a penis pump or a medical problem such as elephantiasis (which would render the cock useless).

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
my last gf had a vagina that was probably six inches deep. she was 5'5" 115-120 lbs and no kids. so girth was more important to her. she liked length 7" tops. i had a girlfriend that told me a 9 inch dildo would hit her cervix. she had 2 kids and my dick swam in her pussy. she was a BBW and she thought my dick fit her fine even though i thought different. so i took it she liked length compared to girth. other girlfriends that come to mind, one had 3 kids and her pussy was fantastic. she was probably 5' 6" average weight. same for another and she had 4 kids. she would grip my dick with her pussy. i figured my dick fit them just right. my dick is 8"x6" on a good day. just off the top of my head. ha ha

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Attachments

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
definitely girth. i'd rather be walking bowl-legged afterward than clutching my gut wondering if my uterus is still in tact. :tongue: you know what i mean.

the fact is, the first inch or two of a woman's vagina is where most of the pleasure is felt anyway. some like that hitting-the-cervix length, but i'd prefer a nice thick cock any day, hands down.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just curious, how much does how good girth feels (or length for that matter) depend on the woman's size. I mean, forgive me if I'm uneducated in this area but would it really depend on how tight she is. Is the variance of female tightness as extreme in the difference in a guy's girth? And what about the fact that a vagina can grip anything rather tightly, or is this not really true and some women are truly much bigger (looser) down there. from my sexual experience, which is rather modest, every girl I've been with felt about the same around my dick and it was always a bit of a tight fit that needed some time and wetness to be good. and I'm not nearly as thick as some guys here or what some ladies seem to desire.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is definitely too much of a good thing for both length and girth. I'd say from own experience that girth within certain limits can be more easily adjusted to over time, whereas extra length will most likely always be left out in the cold even if some extra can be accepted if highly aroused/tented.

For me it's a toss up between the two - a bigger than average girth feels good as it fits tight against the walls, presses against the G-spot and the added bit of friction will provide extra clitoral stimulation (especially with the triangle now fully healed and active). More than average length will on the other hand reach the zone behind the cervix towards the very bottom of the vagina which if just grinded lightly will give me extra-ordinary orgasms.

As for the fit for different sizes - the vagina will adjust to pretty much whatever is put inside it if the muscle tone is there. Current partner is definitely in the very much above average girth, yet a single finger used correctly is enough to bring me to orgasm as it can be angled to put pressure on just the right spots.

logitech23

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a bit over 8 inches in length and 5.5 in girth and this thread makes me feel real tiny. Its funny though because the girls I've been with say I'm huge. Then again I'm only 20 years old and haven't got any experience with more mature women. I guess that 6inches in girth is quite common then.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've always been told that my girth is more important than my length. Cherri, a 9" girth would be the same as a regular soda can - are you positive that the guy was that thick? As in, did you confirm it with a measurement? I would say it is highly unlikely that there are any cocks out there naturally that big around without using a penis pump or a medical problem such as elephantiasis (which would render the cock useless).

actually a soda can is 8.5" around
so it'd be bigger then a can of pop

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Noooo, I :heart: nice cock, and VRMan knows that I appreciate his, trust me. :smile:
I was merely pointing out a truly veiny, and gorgeous, cock with Mule's.
Ahem: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/79801/cat/500/ppuser/196187

These show veins pretty well too:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/118535/cat/500/ppuser/196187
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/116660/cat/500/ppuser/196187

This one doesn't show veins so well, but I do like the pic:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/126164/cat/500/ppuser/196187