Votes: 481 63.5%

• Total voters

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Girth.

Even more, the firmness and prominence of that wonderful ridge along the head.

I had one lover, ave in girth, ave in length, with a rock hard ridge on his head that was about 1/4" deep and perfectly perpendicular to his shaft. No one, bar none, has ever felt a tenth as pleasureable as him inside!

It was better than girth because there was no soreness, which can happen with girth. Yet, the shape of his head had the effect of girth...but even better because I could actually feel the head itself inside and it was like his shaft gave a slight pressure followed by the intense pressure of the head when he moved. Not the full feeling of a wide penis, but a much more intense stimulation with movement. *shudder* Wow, I should give him a call....

Jenny Flex

Just Browsing
Media
Girth for me too.

I get sort of a yearning, an itch almost, to be stretched and filled. How well that itch is scratched depends on thickness much more than length.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
I went for length, that's what gives me the "bottoming out" orgasms that make my toes curl up. Too much girth hurts me.

How much girth is too much for you? Ladies, feel free to respond as well.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:

i'm going to go on a limb here and say anything above 8 inches. :D

Yeah, that makes sense... I'm also going to go on limb and say that penises 8" in girth are probably less than one in a million anyway. So GoneA, if you're right, I think most girls should be OK...:D

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
sexycobra said:
Yeah, that makes sense... I'm also going to go on limb and say that penises 8" in girth are probably less than one in a million anyway. So GoneA, if you're right, I think most girls should be OK...:D

[FONT=&quot]precisely. [/FONT]

D

deleted3272

so whats a good girth, just enough but not too much. 5, 6 ?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Big Ben IV said:
so whats a good girth, just enough but not too much. 5, 6 ?

every woman is different, therefore the maximum they can accommodate is different. i'm sure you've been on this site long enough to know nothing, of this nature, is set in stone.

now YOU'LL be able to tell this to the next person who asks ... promise me.

D

deleted3272

I know its not set in stone im just asking what evreyones personal prefrence is, thats what this whole thread is about. im just curious I guess.

D

deleted3272

sexycobra said:

i have seen a few guys here who claim to be 8'' in girth, theyre either full of it or there the 5 on earth that big...lol

D

deleted3272

its more of a question of what do yo like in a dick, so if your a female or gay say wich one you prefer. or if you have some insight thats cool too.

Flex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I use a pump on my dick for about an hour, I can hardly get it in my girl. So she says that she prefer it unpumped, and thats just 5" around hehe. On a good day I can make her cum after ca. 15 sec.:rolleyes:

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
Big Ben IV said:
I was wondering which is more important. It seems that evrey one wants to know about lenght, does that mean its more important? It seems to me girth would matter more, but i wouldent have any idea. so i want to know what you prefer length or girth ladies and i guess men too.

Length is more important!