long or thick?

• Length

Votes: 276 36.5%
  • Girth

Votes: 481 63.5%

• Total voters
D

deleted3272

So i guess length is like a sports car and girth is like a 4wd truck, the car looks good but the truck gets the job done...lol

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it long and thick but if I have to choose between length and girth I will go for girth as it fills me up so tight and split me with thickness that I love!!

D

deleted3272

Theres notihing wrong with 6x6 thats what I used to be, its weired to hear though sounds like you got a cube in your pants...lol

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uksexymona said:
I like it long and thick but if I have to choose between length and girth I will go for girth as it fills me up so tight and split me with thickness that I love!!
I'd like to rip you in half.

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long with girth - but I voted for girth. Skinny penises do nothing for me...

I want the friction, the feeling of being filled - I want it to be a tight fit right through the orgasm.

D

deleted3272

Isint average girth like 4.5 to 5 or sompthing like that?

blc52877

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth. My ex-husbandwas long and skinny, no big o's there:mad: . my fiancee is regular (i think) and fat. more b o's than i can count:biggrin1: . regular and fat is where it's at!:smile:

D

deleted3272

seems it evened up a little, now at about 60 / 40

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both, but definitely girth more. I get labia orgasms where the tugging on my walls carries to the roof of my clit. More girth = more tugging = more and better orgasms. My clit is also kinda low on me, so I feel the direct clit action with a thick cock. A long one feels nice too because I do like it deep, but I can still cum if the length isn't great. But a thin one usually doesn't do the trick.

D

deleted14333

I'm pretty long, 8.8" and very thick 6.5" and the girls always love the thickness, for the feeling of fullness.

D

deleted14333

but they love the length too, some gilrs love getting their cervix hit, others cant have it at all and i have to be careful....