Girth over 7"?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw the actual video from this photo...yeah its big time fake. He is really about 6-7 inches long and barely 5.5" circumference. If this photo was real he would be about 10x8 and the girl looks like 3'5" tall. Its a fraud.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Dick has not been P/S'd, it measure 11x8.9/9inches Long, go check it out, Look at my profile, I took those pic's don't know anything about how to take pic's, I just point and click

Guess you aimed at the wrong cock then... nothing close to 11x8.9/9 inches in that gallery...

hope that should have been a joke :biggrin1:

Must have been - or Internet Inches :rolleyes:

I know you can :biggrin1: - hopefully all night long :rolleyes:

kissher_everywhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bengala? Shane Diesel? I don't know if I've seen more than a few people on this forum who ACTUALLY are 7" around. When you see how big that really is with a tape measurer, and then check out the pics here, you can see a lot of people aren't being honest. As for over 8" thick, the only dick I've seen on here that might approach that was of a guy who could fill a woman's sandal with his penis. Like a strap on sandal would be bulging with his thickness, and a man;s wristwatch could just get around it and it'd be a tight strained fit. That's what 8-9 would be, monstrous, bigger than that Kane guy or Aaron the mutant goth.