Girth problems - how do you handle it?

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am wondering something that I do not recall reading on this site (I've been lurking for quite a while now).

For those of you who are legitimately hung, how do you handle those times when your partner (either sex) simply can't take you or have extreme discomfort? I'm thinking of things you may do or say after you have tried more foreplay, lube, stretching, etc. Maybe this has been discussed before and I have missed it.

Thanks in advance!

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have that problem with my gf, regularly. That usually just ends with me being frustrated, and then forgetting about it when i get my handjob. When Im "close", and shes like"thats it", im annoyed for like 5 minutes and then she makes it up to me. I love her so I try not to make her feel as if she is inadequate in some way, for not handling it as well as i want. Is that what you meant?

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife had vaginoplasty as part of her hysterectomy in 2002. The vaginoplasty was done as part of her procedure for insurance purposes, since it was elective, but essentially, she had her vagina surgically enlarged to ease the constant discomfort she had for our first 8 years of marriage during intercourse.

A bit of an extreme measure, but it alleves a lot of pressure on me as to whether I am hurting her anymore. More importantly, it helps her emotionally and has since allowed her to relax much, much more. The psychology of knowing she is no longer in pain makes the sex no longer clinical like it used to be.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Well in my experience...

Watch your cutesy love for each other slowly fade into bitter resentment... attempt foreplay on someone who finds everything about it 'icky'... continue on with an unfulfilled relationship for a bit... then finally break up and find a slutty drug addict with a looser orifice.

But that's just my story, can't speak for anybody else.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wi_sugargrl said:
For those of you who are legitimately hung, how do you handle those times when your partner (either sex) simply can't take you or have extreme discomfort?
Lately I've been trying out masturbation. It's worked well so far.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Well in my experience...

Watch your cutesy love for each other slowly fade into bitter resentment... attempt foreplay on someone who finds everything about it 'icky'... continue on with an unfulfilled relationship for a bit... then finally break up and find a slutty drug addict with a looser orifice.

:heart::heart::heart:

Seriously, do you write professionally? You should consider it. You have a very distinct voice. It's pleasant.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It took me and my gf a lot of time to find our way to handle my girth. Key points are foreplay (including LOTS of oral –me on her-, caresses, kisses), and lube. First times i used to stimulate her with my fingers, just to ease the way.

B_beautifulthings

Just Browsing
Media
AboutAverage said:
Well in my experience...

Hilarious!
:crackhead:

B_beautifulthings

Just Browsing
Media
wi_sugargrl said:
I am wondering something that I do not recall reading on this site (I've been lurking for quite a while now).

For those of you who are legitimately hung, how do you handle those times when your partner (either sex) simply can't take you or have extreme discomfort? I'm thinking of things you may do or say after you have tried more foreplay, lube, stretching, etc. Maybe this has been discussed before and I have missed it.

Thanks in advance!

This is actually what I am doing on this site!!! I googled "larpe penis discomfort" because i got tired of my dude always bitching about the average number of times people have sex during each session and each week vs. us and always complaining that I never put out.

I'd like a serious answer to this question too. When we have sex it is wonderful, marvelous, fantastic. I have the best orgasms and i make sure he does too but once I come, its a wrap. I feel sore, and the friction is unbearable and I have to skip like a day or two before I can even think about sex again without feeling all grossed out. This has been our pattern for the whole 14 years we've been fucking. I'm not getting any operations, neither is he, I am really careful about putting chemicals in my body and he'll cheat before he contents himself with jerking off so...
What sayest thou?