Girth Problems

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Bulletin, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Bulletin

Bulletin New Member

Albums:
    Was wondering how many people have a problem with girth.

So far from google all I have been able to find out that average is somewhere around the 5" mark. I am closer to the 8" area :redface:

I am over this and find getting oral sex a bit of a problem, teeth can really hurt. Anything penatrive needs to be taken kind of slow.

One of the main problems is I have sensative skin, and it changes what it reacts badly to what seems almost weekly Lubricant can turn out to be a bad choice depending on how my skins doing, was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks to try out.:confused:

Not really comfortable posting a pic just yet as quite new to the site.

Thanks in advance.

2. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    Post a pic, don't include your face. What do you have to lose?

From what I've gathered, girth takes time and effort, but there are guys out there who can do it.

3. btnbtm2xs4u

btnbtm2xs4u New Member

Albums:
    If your too thick for my mouth, have somewhere else you could try! ;-)'
    A pic would help a lot. Don't have much trouble with girth but length can be a problem sometimes.

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Girth problems... hmmm... sounds like a problem that most guys would like to have! lol!!! You are gonna have to date people with stretchy mouths... they are gonna have to get their teeth behind their lips... if they can't they are obviously inexperienced or unimaginative. Have a talk with em' and discuss the teeth thing... most chicks have no idea that they are scraping you... some see those thick cocks and want to gobble it down out of sheer passion... these chicks need to be slowed down! Get them ti get their teeth behind their lips... look for the girls with larger mouths (I'm not kidding) and get their vaginas to kind of dilate before you enter. As for ointment... they all taste bad except for the shea or cocoa butters... if you are really raw... good ol' carmex on the damaged area will heal it up pronto. Good luck and put up some pix damnit!!!!!!

5. Baseballfan155

Baseballfan155 New Member

Wow...8 inches. This site really does make me feel tiny, haha. I'm only 5.25 inches in girth.

6. punishingone666

punishingone666 New Member

Albums:
    I would recommend a natural lubricant as well. i know it may be embarassing but think about asking a dermatologist about what would be good. maybe there is a hypoallergenic lube out there or something you could get prescribed.

as far as women go (sorry im straight so i can only offer advice that pertains to my experiences with them), get yourself in the habit of performing oral on women for a decent amount of time. while youre using your mouth try slowly working your fingers in one at a time. keep in mind for this to have any modicum of success you gotta be willing to do this for at least 30 minutes. ive tried this with alot of my partners and it seems to enable some to take more than theyre used to and with less discomfort. and some women really get into the fact youre willing to play with them that long. another bonus is that you get them wet enough to help you out too.

7. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah - gonna need a pic to believe the 8" girth thing... LOL

8. chiasmj

Gold Member

I'm a big fan of pjur Eros. It's a silicone-based lube that comes in quite a few different concentrations. It's ultra-slick, waterproof, and latex-safe. The only "problem" with it is that you will have to wash it out with soap. The major benefit in my mind is that, unlike water-based lubes, it does not evaporate, so it lasts a really, really long time. On the bottle, it says that it its "skin compatibility [is] dermatologically confirmed," whatever that means. I don't know if I'd consider it hypoallergenic, but it might be worth a try. Best of all, Pjur offers free samples on this page on their website, and ships them to/in the UK. The page for samples is here: http://www.eros-uk.co.uk/samplerequest.html

Incidentally, it might be a good idea to try a few sex shops in the UK and asking if they have free lube and/or condom samples. A lot of them in the states have them, and sharing some details about your situation might "grease the wheels," so to speak. :smile: You never know; I bet you're not the only one with that problem.

Good luck, though. I had the opportunity to bottom for a man who was that thick (8" x 8"), and I came without touching myself. It was an amazing evening.

9. B_Christofferb

well my girt is 6.5" around, so it does kinda create a problem when receiving oral sex, and I do have to go slow when penetrating, but I think that varies by person

10. CelticLad

CelticLad New Member

Albums:
    Yeah it can be a problem with oral(teeth) and even shagging but there are people out there who just love it....plenty of foreplay and a good lub(german based Bodyfluid Lub is great stuff.

11. eldeld

eldeld New Member

I don't get it! This poor soul is talking about how his rather large endowment is problematic and many people are envious of that?

No offense to anyone, but after reading thread upon thread about girth problems and how few and take it without real pain, I am actually coming to peace with my 5" and 5.5" at the base. I wouldn't mind 6" but it's not a real difference now is it?

Hey, I really feel bad for this guy! He has a worse problem than really small guys! (And I'm only talking about the 3" and less guys here) A really small guy, with work and technique, can please a woman and definitely please himself. This guy doesn't seem to be getting much pleasure himself, let alone the lady!

I really feel for you man!

Draft saved Draft deleted