Girth Question

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ymtt_do, Sep 27, 2007.

1. ymtt_do

ymtt_do New Member

Albums:
    Got a random question: I've never though my cock was all that huge. I mean, i've been with plenty of people who have told me I was hung and others who made no comment at all. My point, the other day, i saw a video of one I believe his name is Shane...who has what appears to be the thickest cock i've ever seen...and the chick he was with was measuring the girth of his cock. I was shocked when they ended up at 7"...becuase my cock is just one inch shy of that...at 6". The funny thing is, i don't think my cock is NEAR that huge...but maybe it's just cause it hangs on me?!?

Anybody with similar (or different) thoughts?

2. D_officeflop

D_officeflop Account Disabled

well my cocks 6.5inchs in girth and i dont think im as thick as shane and hes only like .5 inches bigger than me in girth

3. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

If you have a 6" girth, you are in the top 2% of the population, so well done.
    A 7" girth is simply monstrous, and extremely rare.

4. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're right: yours is not nearly that big (though it is certainly big, as an earlier poster has remarked). A difference in girth of one inch is a very large difference. A dick with a girth of 7" is about 17% bigger in that dimension than one of a girth of 6", and 36% bigger in cross-section. That means that, if two dicks had the same length and one had a girth of 6" and the other a girth of 7", the thicker one would be more than a third larger in volume than the thinner one.

5. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

You are very thick with a 6" girth. Very, very few guys can say they are as thick as you are. However, as mentioned earlier, every little bit of extra girth makes a huge difference, especially in appearance. One inch of girth exceeds an inch of length by a long shot. I'd definitely say you are hung with that girth.

6. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I`m not sure what percentage range i fit into but i`ve never had any complaints, i can understand where your coming from though.
    I`ve often felt inadequate, despite what the opposite sex tells me, i guess what it ultimately comes down to is theres always a bigger cock out there, sniff, sniff.
    Of course my male ego would love to say that i`m the 7th wonder of the world, shame it`s not true, i guess you get the point though.

lafever

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice