Girth Question

ymtt_do

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got a random question: I've never though my cock was all that huge. I mean, i've been with plenty of people who have told me I was hung and others who made no comment at all. My point, the other day, i saw a video of one I believe his name is Shane...who has what appears to be the thickest cock i've ever seen...and the chick he was with was measuring the girth of his cock. I was shocked when they ended up at 7"...becuase my cock is just one inch shy of that...at 6". The funny thing is, i don't think my cock is NEAR that huge...but maybe it's just cause it hangs on me?!?

Anybody with similar (or different) thoughts?

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Got a random question: I've never though my cock was all that huge. I mean, i've been with plenty of people who have told me I was hung and others who made no comment at all. My point, the other day, i saw a video of one I believe his name is Shane...who has what appears to be the thickest cock i've ever seen...and the chick he was with was measuring the girth of his cock. I was shocked when they ended up at 7"...becuase my cock is just one inch shy of that...at 6". The funny thing is, i don't think my cock is NEAR that huge...but maybe it's just cause it hangs on me?!?

Anybody with similar (or different) thoughts?

If you have a 6" girth, you are in the top 2% of the population, so well done.
A 7" girth is simply monstrous, and extremely rare.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was shocked when they ended up at 7"...becuase my cock is just one inch shy of that...at 6". The funny thing is, i don't think my cock is NEAR that huge.

You're right: yours is not nearly that big (though it is certainly big, as an earlier poster has remarked). A difference in girth of one inch is a very large difference. A dick with a girth of 7" is about 17% bigger in that dimension than one of a girth of 6", and 36% bigger in cross-section. That means that, if two dicks had the same length and one had a girth of 6" and the other a girth of 7", the thicker one would be more than a third larger in volume than the thinner one.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are very thick with a 6" girth. Very, very few guys can say they are as thick as you are. However, as mentioned earlier, every little bit of extra girth makes a huge difference, especially in appearance. One inch of girth exceeds an inch of length by a long shot. I'd definitely say you are hung with that girth.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m not sure what percentage range i fit into but i`ve never had any complaints, i can understand where your coming from though.
I`ve often felt inadequate, despite what the opposite sex tells me, i guess what it ultimately comes down to is theres always a bigger cock out there, sniff, sniff.
Of course my male ego would love to say that i`m the 7th wonder of the world, shame it`s not true, i guess you get the point though.

lafever