Girth questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ww2general, Jan 13, 2009.

1. ww2general

ww2general New Member

It passed some time since i haven't checked lpsg and i'm very sorry... had to study alot ...
    So here it goes: I attempted PE in the past, like 7-8 months ago, just for a little while, like 7-8 sessions and it felt great , my erections were alot harder and i was lasting long, somehow i forgot about them pff.... anyway im looking to start again...
    BTW i am still doing some stamina exercises like kegels.
    My "tool":smile: has grown and it is still growing, now im at 7.5 inches it's like WOW:eek:. I haven't finished growth i think:biggrin1:
    ok.. now my problem it's not about length, it's about girth.. i mean now it's nearly 5 inches at the base and ONLY 4.30 just under the head of the penis(the head it's pretty big so im comfortable with it). What i am looking for, specifically, yeah u guessed it, it's getting a girthier cock since i already have the length...
    So 2 questions i have: What can i do to get a thicker penis and by this i mean concentrating on only this, girth.
    The second question is: If i'm not going to do any exercises will my penis get thicker anyway, it's like what's the age the penis has finished growing in girth , i'm asking this because, of my knowledge after u finished growing in length, u still grow some more in girth, if i'm not mistaking...

Thanks,
    general

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Jelqs are the recommended basic girth exercise. After you finish the basic routine, there are advanced pure girth exercises like "Squeezes" that you can do.

The penis matures fully at the end of puberty, which can range anywhere from the late teens to mid 20s. An interesting note- when I stopped doing PE exercises [after reaching my goals] I added about 1/4 inch in girth from continued stamina work.

3. ww2general

ww2general New Member

Thank you for your input, all your contribution to PE is greatly appreciated :smile:

4. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome- that's what I'm here for :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted