Girth/smoking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pleaseblowmybrainsout, Jan 10, 2007.

1. pleaseblowmybrainsout

Hey all,

This site is great with a lot of cool people on it, I was wondering if I could ask a question that I'm sure gets annoying. Anyway, I'm really happy with my length (it's a bit above 8), but I'm kinda worried about girth (it's a bit above 5.5), is it wierd that my girth is unprortionately long compared to girth, or is that still thick, or is there anything to do to increase girth? Thanks!

PS Also, do any of you guys smoke? I took that pic like two years ago before I took up smoking, and it seems like it's gotten a bit smaller - I read that it shrinks your blood vessels and hence erection size, so I quit and am hoping everything goes back to normal.

Attached Files:

• cock.jpg
      cock.jpg
      File size:
      82.2 KB
      Views:
  2. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    I have no idea.

3. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    First off, you have nothing to worry about...that is a big beautiful cock. It is long and thick and it looks like it gets rock hard. As far as the girth is concerned, I think that average is between 4.5 and 5.0, so at 5.5 you would be considered above average.

I have heard similar things about smoking...I have recently given it up too so we'll see, but I know that loads of things we put into our bodies have an effect on penis size. I am curretnly taking some herbal supplements from a Chinese herbalsit for a digestive disorder and I notice that when I take them my dick doesn't get as hard (which makes it look smaller), I produce a lot more precum and my cum doesn't shoot as far, so it stands to reason that some of the chemicals in cigarette smoke may have an effect on blood flow, therefore, on hardness and size.

4. shanehall

shanehall New Member

Damn nice. it looks plenty thick to me. What a beauty.

5. montanaguy

montanaguy New Member

Yes, smoking can cause impotence, but that generally happens after a guy has been smoking for a long period of time. One of the effects of nicotine is that it does constrict the smaller blood vessels in the body, and thus cause problems with blood pressure and circulation. The "Marlboro Man" had a problem with that, as well as having respatory problems.

I know from personal experience that I have problems caused in part by having smoked since I was in highschool, and I'm in my mid-40's now.

6. pleaseblowmybrainsout

Thanks yall, it's probably psychosematic but I really thinking smoking does make a difference (in the week since I've quit I'm harder than I was when I was smoking). Thanks for the kind words, I'm very happy with my penis and feel almost bad complaining about girth since I think we're quite lucky to have what we do. But hell, who doesn't wanna be better in some way.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I smoke over two packs a day for at least thirty years. If anything my cock is fatter and a bit longer than before. So i really dont know what to tell you. In fact if the smoking is causing this and it gets any bigger,im going to the doctor...............:wink: :tongue: Yes i can blow smoke rings.........:rolleyes:

8. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction due to its effects on the heart and circulatory system. Period.

ED is NOT experienced by ALL men who smoke...BUT who wants to take the chance with their own dick. Erections are pretty important, right?

9. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I just gave up smoking for New Years, here's hoping it'll lead to better erections then! :-D

Draft saved Draft deleted