Girth so important?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We allways hear from woman that girth is more important than lenght. But there is a limit. And much closer to the average penis as we think. If we look at the toys they use for penetration, they are not so girthy.

In a weekly magazine for woman ( Flair ) there was an "enquete" in Belgium.
What is your preferred masturbation tool? Vibra, dildo, fingers, etc...And what are the measurements of that tool? Which brand? Which color? Etc...
They could win a spa-weekend with partner and also there were 144 finger-vibrators to win - if they knew what the average age was of the "enquete-fillers" of the magazine, and how many would post.
The right answer was 29.7 years and 2994 posters. ( the magazine is normally intended for woman between 16 and 40 - so they were out of focus )

Just an extract of the statistical analysis of girth of a woman's tool for penetration (excluded the woman who didnt use a tool for penetration):
[ and ofcourse a toy isn't a penis - but just the info ]

Pleasure for +80% woman starts at midshaft girth +11.7cm (+4.61") and ends at +14.9cm (+5.86")

Maximum not wanted/even not a try :
Above 193mm (+7"60) : +99.8%
Above 171mm (+6"73) : +66.7%
Above 149mm (+5"86) : +2.2%
Above 127mm (+5"00) : +0.0%

Minimum girth desired :
Unsatisfied below girth of 11.7cm ( -4.61") : 17%
Unsatisfied below girth of 13.8cm ( -5.43") : 2.3%
Unsatisfied below girth of 16.0cm ( -6.30") : 0.1%
Unsatisfied below girth of 18.2cm ( -7.16") : 0.0%

With an average girth (just below 5") - if your penis get hard enough - no problem, if the girl/woman likes penetration sex.
So don't start pumping your dick until he is less than 5" in circumference.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
girth is important to me; he can have 6-8 inches but if its pencil thin it just seems to hurt as he jabs it in. I'd take a 5-6 long penis with 6 inches of girth any day.
Ok, but for woman starts pencil thin at -4"18 (106mm) - then allmost no woman have fun of penetration. I don't know for gays, but I thought that wasn't so important, I thought that they allways fall for the body, not the penis...

D_Viscount de Cockpump

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I feel like those numbers are accurate, unfortunately. More than once, I've had girls tap-out on me, because my girth can sometimes be too much, even if I've been dating her and it isn't our first (or 50th, for that matter) time fucking.
That being said, I've been told by reliable sources (read: actual girls) who say that girth is much more important for length. According to them, the difference between a 6 inch dick and an 8 inch dick doesn't feel that much different once its inside, but a 5 inch girth and a 6 inch girth makes a very big difference (pun intended).
I should prefix (postix?) this by saying that I'm a straight male who has never been penetrated, so this is all hearsay and I may just be blowing smoke out my ass.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I feel like those numbers are accurate, unfortunately. More than once, I've had girls tap-out on me, because my girth can sometimes be too much, even if I've been dating her and it isn't our first (or 50th, for that matter) time fucking.
That being said, I've been told by reliable sources (read: actual girls) who say that girth is much more important for length. According to them, the difference between a 6 inch dick and an 8 inch dick doesn't feel that much different once its inside, but a 5 inch girth and a 6 inch girth makes a very big difference (pun intended).
I should prefix (postix?) this by saying that I'm a straight male who has never been penetrated, so this is all hearsay and I may just be blowing smoke out my ass.
Those numbers were of tools, not real penis ( what is the plural of penis ? peni ? )
It is just an indication, that from penetration sex as allways stated a +6" girth is not so desired. (less than 20%)
But also that a girth of +5" is almost the best.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
( what is the plural of penis ? peni ? )
The plural of the English word "penis" is "penises," and don't let anyone make you think otherwise. (The plural of the Latin word "penis" is "penes," but the language used on this site is English, not Latin.)

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The plural of the English word "penis" is "penises," and don't let anyone make you think otherwise. (The plural of the Latin word "penis" is "penes," but the language used on this site is English, not Latin.)
Thanks.
I saw so many other words used on this board. From penises to peni, that I didn't know what to use. English was my 4th language before university. From 6y-12years : French-Dutch. From 13Years-18 : Latin-Greek-German-English. ( Latin and Greek are now very forgotten, but sometimes a word pops up )
You must know - Belgium is a very small country with 3 languages. (Flemisch-Wallon-Luxembourgs/ or Dutch/French/German)
But I thank you for your answer.

Big_Matt_Attack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maximum not wanted/even not a try :
Above 193mm (+7"60) : +99.8%

I don't believe these numbers apply to real penises in the real world. All these years I have never had a girl turn me down for vaginal sex because of it being too big or girthy. Not once, and that includes a few virgins way back when. Many have been apprehensive at first, but most warm up to it if taken slow for a little while. Only a few have "tapped out".

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe these numbers apply to real penises in the real world. All these years I have never had a girl turn me down for vaginal sex because of it being too big or girthy. Not once, and that includes a few virgins way back when. Many have been apprehensive at first, but most warm up to it if taken slow for a little while. Only a few have "tapped out".
Your measurements are wrong. That's all what I say.
Above 6" you get trouble sometimes. Above 7" allways...