girth/ stretched

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by james123, Mar 28, 2007.

1. james123

james123 New Member

is a 5" around dick big enough to give a woman the streched feeling when he is entering her?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yes James Your 5" girth is plenty.. Not huge but enough:wink:

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

'Pends on the woman.

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I would say it depends on the woman...

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

I don't feel stretched by 5 inches....I am a girth hog though :) I like a very meaty cock. I feel stretched and full at 6.5-7

xx

Honey

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I guess I could say this... 5 inches would let me know that there was something in me... and I'd probably feel "full"... but I wouldn't feel good and stretched at that girth.

7. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I agree that it depends very much on the woman.

My ex, ToolMan, and I are still very good friends and very open w/each other about our sex lives. His girlfriend is the first woman who hasn't been able to take his entire length, and she is also a tight fit for his girth. So although TM's cock is smaller than Artfulwilly's, it is still more than enough for his new woman.

I think that, when I was with ToolMan, I tried to make his girth be enough for me, but it never really was. Underneath it all, I was fascinated by and fantasized about bigger cocks.

As to my current experience: I will say that every time Artfulwilly initially enters me, it hurts (both of us). But the pain quickly gives way to intense, wicked pleasure as he stretches me in ways I never before thought possible.

If I were a woman who was squeamish about pain, I probably would find him too big. So I guess it's all relative, both to the woman's anatomy and to her preferences.

But for me, personally, 5" around would not be enough to make me feel full.

8. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Hate to sound like a broken-record, but I too think it depends on the woman. I suspect mindset plays a part sometimes too. If you specifically mean initial penetration, I suspect most will really feel you when you first enter. I know that is the case about 90% with me. I've rarely just "slid" inside with most women. It can and has varied with most women though, especially as time increased. To be honest though, I really think you can get a good idea by how it feels to you personally. If it feels very tight, then your probably feeling her up. I could be wrong, but I really have nothing else to really go by.

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    At 6.5-7" girth I don't think the wife would touch me ;)

10. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife had to work her way up to where she feels stretched by a 5" girth dildo, she is a long way from being able to take my 6.25" girth, she is trying, but I hope she doesn't start whittling some night when I am sleeping.

11. Aplus

Aplus New Member

LMAO! Hey I hear you about the sleeping part. Anywho, I don't necessarily believe women like your wife are the exception-to-the-rule either.

12. 5incher

5incher Member

well that shots me down agian i thought 5" girth was kinda thick that was my last hope....lol ...I guess ITS NOT!:cool:

13. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

ditto on everything hollyblue said. i also would not feel stretched at all by a 5" girth. but the good news is that i'd feel it!! ;)

14. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I always get confused with this "feel" business. The opening and the outer part of the vagina are full of nerve endings. Only the brain, spine and clitoris have more nerve density. Naturally unless there is a sexual dysfunction most women should feel the slightest touch let alone a 5 inch penis.

15. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:

Keep in mind that the vagina can be stretched out over time. It may be that some of the females on this site who dismiss the effect of 5" are a good deal more stretched from what they started out with as the result of using larger dildos or having sex with girthier guys.

Most likely a place like this dedicated to large penises is not the best place to get the median view of society on just about any topic. You'd have to be an idiot not to realize that the majority of opinions here will be biased.

16. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

that's your assumption. It's neither nice nor true. In fact, I'd venture to say the girls here are probably tighter than the average girl because they are more in touch with their sexuality. I wouldn't be surprised if many did kegel exercises which would make them tighter than the average woman.

17. D_Hands Christian Anderson

i agree.
    for woman fixated on size like alot of the gals here, 5 inches of girth might not do it.
    Im about 5.5 in girth and have, on many occasions, had to go slow to enter girls..( a tiight squeeze ).

18. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    True, it is an assumption on my part. But if anyone thought it was meant to be slanderous, it was not. A lot of females I've seen post on here talk about regularly using large sex toys and boys. And it's a fact that this will, over time, cause you to expand. This is nothing to frown upon.

It may be that many of the female posters naturally have larger vaginas than average (without any need for stretching). It would kind of make sense that females with larger vaginas would be more likely to prefer larger penises. Don't you think?

I have to concede that this is unscientific speculation, but it seems like an educated guess to me.

I would say that your assertion that kegels will make a female's vagina "tighter" is an overstatement. For one thing, kegels will only affect certain muscles, not the entirety of the vaginal canal. And to be specific, it will increase those muscles capacity to contract. I don't care how great your PC muscle is, you're not going to keep the muscle contracted continuously for an entire sex act unless it is amazingly short. When the muscle is not contracted, the vagina will be no tighter than it normally would be.

19. transformer_99

Gold Member

I think 5" girth would stretch and fill @ least initially, but after the lubrication and warm up/adjustment period, perhaps even slightly larger may not even feel stretched out and full.

20. WildHoney

Gold Member

Hate to burst your bubble boys, but fucking large cocks and toys does not make your vagina loose.

The vagina is made of muscle, even if you fist yourself everyday, if you do kegals, and are geneticaly a smaller "frame" vagina, you wont be looser than average.

I fuck a lot. My toys are not small, neither are the cocks I like to fuck. I can hold tightly a small pencil in my vagina and jump around without it dropping...( yes I did do this - surprisingly enough for a live demonstration on vaginal anatomy haha)

I think "most" women will prefer a bigger girth to fuck, it just feels better. I am not saying all women like 8 inch girths, but if in a perfect world, most would like something to fill them up a bit.

x
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted