girth ?, taller than wide

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGDICKSMALLBALLS, May 24, 2009.

1. BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS New Member

Albums:
    Any of you also look down and think your dick is not wide. i am 5.25 at the head and 6.1 or.2 at the shaft. My dick is not wide but tall, if that makes any sense. Some on here seem really wide but im not wide but still am over 6 girth. Anyone else not wide but tall(deep). wondering if anyone else noticed this about themselves

2. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

not entirely sure of your question, could use a little clarification

3. turnstall

turnstall New Member

He is saying that his penis is not wide looking, if you look at it from the top (side to side) but it is wider from the side view (up and down). I get you man. and ya that is hard to describe. Some dudes are thicker side to side and thinner in depth and others are thicker in deepth but shorter side to side....maybe like a circle compared to an oval.

4. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My penis is more like an oval laying on it's side, rather than a perfect circle. This actually makes mine looks decently wide from above.

5. dustinlatterrain

dustinlatterrain New Member

I am 2 1/8 wide but only 1.8 vertically. My overall girth is 6 inches. If your over 6in girth, you have to be at least 2 inches wide. Thats a good width, nothing to worry about.

6. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

ok, gotcha yeah, I'm a bit wider than tall in that regard, I'm 2" wide with only a 6" girth

Draft saved Draft deleted