Girth versus diameter

priapus23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was wondering why most guys use girth the define the thickness of a cock? I do it to because all of you guys do so, but in my country most people use just the diameter. That's much easier to imagine don't you think??

Now I always have to divide the girth by 3.14 to get the diameter... haha

priapus23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thing girth accounts for the fact that penises are not perfectly cylindrical and are more oval shaped for some men the others.

Yeah ok, but suppose that the cylinder would be the shape of an egg ... Don't you think the long side attracts the most attention and that just that side is felt most during sex?

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, when entering in to a vagina, the indorvins cause the lining of the vagina to swell, and the g spot is not a spot butt a ring of tissue around the inside of the vagina 3 to 4 inches in. This swelling will allow more stimulation to the women.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering why most guys use girth the define the thickness of a cock? I do it to because all of you guys do so, but in my country most people use just the diameter. That's much easier to imagine don't you think??

I am wider, side-to-side than I am top-to-bottom, so I have no real 'diameter' that is accurate. That is why girth is used ... it doesn't matter what shape your dick is, the girth measurement works!:rolleyes:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok.. I agree it's more precise.. but it's still hard to imagine without calculating ;-) haha
You can not easy measure the diameter. Where does it start, where does it end?
( perhaps with a calliper )
By dividing the circumference by Pi, you will always get a number below the max diameter.
Also by measuring the diameter - you 'll get a false high volume result. ( if you want to calculate it in cc )

- So this method is unreliable, even if correctly measured it will give you a false indication of thickness and volume.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

hey mate! I like tour thread a lot! I myself prefer to use diameter versus girth... and I would have wanted to have a flat penis with a bigger diametere side to side... what are your measurements btw? mine are 4,7 cm max diameter and 14,1 cm girth. I found that I have a typical girth/width ratio that is 3